Saturday, 7 September 2013

September Counterfeit Kit Challenge....

 
 
It's been quite sometime I've played along with Counterfeit Challenges and I've really missed it.
The home-shoppedstash kit each month was really useful to just pick up the box its stored in and sit and create - easy!   I've also found this great when going to a crop - just pick up the box which is already co-ordinated with a bunch of photos and off we go!
 
 
 
There are a few July Kits at Citrus Twists
But the one I liked the most was July's 'Adventure on...I think because it had more stronger colours in it - and some pretty doilies....  
 
 
 
There's also a fabulous Paper Add-On called 'Summertime'
So I got inspired by the colours in that too
 
 
AND, I like really big kits so I can really work at completing some LO's and maybe a few cards all month with plenty to choose from.



 
Now I cant wait to get creating with it!!
 
LOL, might start straight away!
 
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Whacko!!! What a kit. Have fun using all that Mandy.
It was you who led me to CKC. THank you sooooo much.I love it here.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwww! I am loving the kit you put together!!!!!

sandi said...

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These kits are fabulous! You're going to have fun!!!!!!

Julie said...

Wow Missy love the kit you have created. I picked the same one to base mine on.

LCSmithSAVED said...

oooooo....aaaaaa....
Loads of pretties in here! Glad you are back, I love your style :~D

Stacy said...

Woah that is a huge kit! Can't wait to see what you create :)

Lesley G said...

Glad you're playing along with us again.
Great kit, we should compare sizes ;)

Lisa said...

O.M.G. Mandy! That is ONE HUGE kit! Ha ha. I'm not sure I've ever seen one that bid before - I think that would keep me going all year ha ha LOL!!! How many pages do you plan to make with a kit this big? But really, it looks AMAZING and so full of gorgeous stuff. REally fabulous!

Angela Coles said...

wow, that's one incredible kit - great to see you with us again this month at CKC.