Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Let's Get Shabby Challenge #50

 
 
 
 
Its' all about
 
BUTTONS...
 
 
Here is a little button accordion - its tiny, but so fun to make!
 
The paper I have had for eternity.. it has little gold hand drawn people on it.
 
Every single little person is a member of my family.....
 
 

 
 
 
Start with two large buttons the same
and tie a string bow in one of the holes and loop the other....
 
 
 
Punch out some little circles that will fit the buttons
I cut fourteen all up.



Twelve needed to be glued back-to-back with a thin piece of string running through them and the last two single ones stuck to the buttons either end.



 
Glue the end to the button
 
 
 
Should look like this....


 

Then fold it over like an accordion...

 
 I wrote all the names of my family from my parents and sisters with their husbands and our children.....  they all fit perfectly....
the other side is blank....
they are for the ones not born yet - the next generation!
 
 
All tied up in a couple of little buttons.....
 
 
Hope you can join the challenge
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are a GENIUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! So creative!!! Pinning this!!!!

Lizzyc said...

That looks fabulous!

sandi said...

Wow! This is sooooooooooo neat! Love this idea!