Sunday, 1 September 2013

Time for a Change.. at Scrap Therapy

 
The last day of August was the last day for our Design Team at Scrap Therapy 
So..., it's time for a change........ to say bye for now......
We have come to the end of an era really - as Julie, Deb and I  have been on this design team since April 2011 so its been quite a long time!
And its also been a second time around for Julie and I being on a previous team back in 2008/2009
We have thoroughly enjoyed it, created projects with fabulous products, and even created projects we never dreamed of creating!
We would all like to thank Lee-Anne and Danny for everything. Its been a privilege designing for Scrap Therapy alongside such wonderfully warm and talented ladies and forming firm friendships.

So to say goodbye and finish off I created a LO to remember our time
Image
 
It leaves very fond memories.
 
 I even found the old post from May 2009 with a LO I created for that 'farewell' too!
It seems it now has a matching one done four years later!


 


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the photos and the wood grain background!! So sad to see you leave the team ... I always enjoyed your projects for them!!

Deb said...

Fabulous page, Mandy and yes I've loved working with you on the DT. It's been great.

Cuchy said...

what a great idea to keep those memories. Beautiful page

Julie said...

Just adore this page Missy. It has been great working with you at Therapy.

Tiff Firth said...

awwwwww. you guys were so very welcoming and helpful to a forum dunce when I came along. I have such fond memories when I was teamed up with you guys.
love the LO Miss Mandy.

sandi said...

Wow! What a great way to remember the team! Love what you've done here.....fab!

Julene Matthews said...

...and you have all done a wonderful job Mandy