Saturday, 20 October 2012

Scrap Therapy Challenge

 
 
Who'd like to join in Scrap Therapy's Forum Challenge:
 
If you do....
 
Whats the last scrappy product you bought?
Have you used it yet?
No :oops: ??
We all do it... we buy lovely gorgeous things... and then put it away :roll: :lol:

In this challenge you have to pick the latest product you've bought and put it on your page! (doesnt matter if you havent bought for a while... whenever it was... find your latest thing...and scrap it!) Remember to tell us what it is!
If its a tool... then use it! We want to see the results :P If its paper or an embellie - get it glued down :P :P :P

Here's mine...
I bought this - couldnt wait to use it!!!
The Crafters Workshop 'SPLAT' Stencil Its a 12x12 and just loved it the minute I saw it cos I could see misting or painting this in a controlled way! So if you arent so sure about misting but love the look or want to have a go at it.... this is a great way
Image

I loved the 'splat' with the drippy bits running down... oh boy I had fun! Then I held the page up and let the drips run further down...and some of the excess on the stencil too... I let that drip onto my page as well.
Image

The mist I used is called 'Turquoise' is out of stock in Scrap Therapy's Shop... but there are some wonderful mist colours in the shop - you can find them here under Tattered Angels and Ranger Dylusions
and there's one Maya Orange Sherbert.

I find the search box the best... by typing in 'mist' or 'stencil' or 'mask' as it brings them all in a collective amount regardless of brands.

The rosettes are also misted - they are Tim Holtz 'Trimmings' - just fabulous! The package also contains white seam binding you can spray too!

The gorgeous paper is WeR Memory Keepers Down the Boardwalk 'Reef', love this cos it already comes a bit grunged and inked

The exact Prima leaves I've used arent available... but do a SEARCH for 'Prima Leaves' and there are similar there :wink:

Alpha... Tim Holtz 'Word Play' die

Just play along and be in a for a prize rak - and upload to the gallery by the 31st of October :P





3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! I love love love those flowers and loving that background!!!!

Lizzyc said...

That is a fabulous layout and what a great idea for a challenge, I must make a note of this challenge!!

glorygirl said...

Love the paint splatters! I just bought a stamp that looks like a splatter and I want to use it on everything! The colors you used on this page are great! Love the leaves, too!