Sunday, 14 October 2012

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - October Kit...

 
 
Did I tell you already how much I love this Challenge blog!
 
This post is long overdue, I did put together my kit over a week ago, but havent gotten around to posting it here yet. 
This time we are counterfeiting
Gossamer Blue Sept Kit and I love it.
 
You will find the details here on Counterfeit Kits
 
 
Here's mine, and I had so much fun putting it together
 
 
The Papers
 
 
The embellies and background papers.  Hmmmn, the embellies kind of 'grew'! LOL
 
 
I'm off to start the first challenge.... Its up too.
 
oh and before I doooo, look at this lovely rak the ladies from
ORANGE PAPERIE Challenge blog sent when I won one of their challenges 
Isnt it just gorgeous... I was thrilled!
 
Lots of things to play with... just got to keep making the time!
 
xx
 
 
 


6 comments:

joyce rodli said...

OH YUMMO, OH YUMMO

glorygirl said...

This looks great, Mandy! I have some of that paper in my stash and can't wait to see how you use it!

Jimjams said...

Great counterfeiting - hope you get to share what you make with it soon!
And congrats on winning a scrappy RAK - have fun!

Julia said...

Beautiful kit...I can't wait to see what you put together!!! Lucky girl to win such a stellar prize package!!

S said...

Your kit looks great - and it is hard to stop adding embellishments once you get on a roll, isn't it. I can't wait to see what comes of this kit.

Tricia said...

Gorgeous kit! LOL you can never have to many embellies!