Thursday, 25 October 2012

Let's Get Shabby Challenge #40

 
 
Let's Get Shabby's next challenge is up
 
Its a COLOUR challenge!
 
Here's my example...
 
and here's what you have to do.....
Pick three colours from the picture below -  to dominate your project with a summer theme
I've used white, sand and aqua
 
 
Click HERE to find out all the details!!!
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
 
One last card for GET CREATIVE'S
 
Made a little button banner.
I've really enjoyed the month of card-making at Get Creative!
 
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Its all about a 'spooky' page...
I've used the pic I took of the hawk that nearly took Maggie's life by trying to drag her through the bars of her cage - bit by bit - only that I ran at it yelling to scare it off - twice!  Yes it drew blood, horrible thing.

So here's a representation I think how Maggie views that hawk!

Products used
Basic Grey Eerie 'Reaper' Paper
Basic Grey Eerie Chipboard Stickers
Afraid of the Dark Glimmer Mist

I just LOVE these Eerie Chipboard stickers and have used not only the spider and crossbones as stickers, but also the 'backings that is peeled off the back of the stickers as masks (that we usually throw away) - over and over!

So the masking - I've used the tree, the words 'BOO' and a branch from the sticker packet...
then sprayed with glimmer mist.
Image

THen built the page from there... :biggrin:

Hope you take part - its a fun
challenge !
 
 




5 comments:

Anastasia (Νατάσα) said...

Once again amazing creations... And the card is so beautiful, I love the contrast of yellow and black colours. Thank you for playing along with us at Get Creative once again!

puccarina said...

I love each and every project in this post! Your card is amazing!!! Thank you for playing with us this month :) at get creative

glorygirl said...

Oh my goodness! I LOOOOOOVE the book page. So simple yet so impactful. LOVE IT!

Channa said...

Another set of beautiful creations. Thank you for joining us at get creative. Channa

Natalie Hall said...

My 6-year old daughter dressed as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz for her first Hallowe'en party (1 of 4 actually). She looked in the mirror and said "I look pretty." We do manage to lose this as we get older so your message in your first page rings true. Thanks!

PS: Your pages are stunning!