Sunday, 16 December 2012

Skissedilla #188 and Get Creative December Bingo Challenge

 
 
 
Its the month of December - and I can help but scrap Christmas...
it'll be in every project somehow.
 
 
Its such a busy but happy, festive time of year.
 
 
 
Skissedilla Sketch# 188
I saw the grid work as a pathway for Christmas to our door.... a bit of fun

 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Get Creative has a fabulous Bingo LO game to play...
 
 
I've used thee column down on the right - glitter, doilies and stitching.
MORE fun!  I love all three of those!
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

Jenny said...

How incredibly beautiful Mandy... adore Midnight Flight... wonderfully creative... and love the doilies and stitching... two gorgeous pages...

Jenny ♥

Brit Sviggum said...

What a great Christmas layout! I love your take on the sketch. What a great use of the bling-swirl. Thanks a lot for joining us. Have a great Sunday. Brit

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are absolutely GORGEOUS Mandy!!! I loveeeeeee the colors and the bling!!! WOW!!

Irini said...

As usual I am blown away with your creativity!! thanks for the inspiration!
hugz
irini

sandi said...

Fabulous, fabulous lo's! Love both of them......so creative!

glorygirl said...

Great pages! Love the smaller photo sizes! The doilies and bling on the second layout are fabulous!!!