Friday, 21 December 2012

Frosted Designs 7, 8 & 9 and December Daily Pages

 
 
Frosted Designs....
Use 7 Snowflakes
I've used some very sparkly silver ones, doubling some of them on top of each other and adding in some white crochet doilies and bling too.
Meaghan skiing in Austria last Christmas






Use 8 products/manufacturers
Here's my list
Background  Paper - American Crafts Kraft Cardstock
Tags- MME, Simple Stories, Bo-Bunny
 Pen and Paint (red and white - I clump this together)
Sting and jute hemp (clumped together too)
Brads
Tulle bow
Eight in total






Use 9 bling/pearls
I've got nine lots of bling on my Christmas bauble




-------------------------------------------------------------
 
 


DECEMBER DAILY PAGES
 
DEC 18TH

How lucky... Blackie was hiding under the Christmas Tree - perfect time to get a Christmassy pic of him!!!   We had a visitor...and he just gets unhappy when strangers are around - this is not a merry pic of him at all!
But nonetheless - it is him.
 
 
 
DEC 19TH
Our little Break-up party at art.. it has a flip page to it...

 
 
 
 
DEC 20TH
A very very happy Hannah with her letter from school winning two awards
 
 
 
 
xx
 
 

10 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE that shot of Hannah....eh, you - what's with the 18, 19, 20????? ...for a moment I had a heart attack...I'm still on #5....frightened valuable years off my life, my friend:):):)!!!!!!!!! Don't think I'm gonna be able to keep up anyway...aah well, it's fun TRYING.....love that you're so 'assidious' with your daily...really fab ideas tucked in all over the show:):):)

Jasmine S said...

You have so many cool tricks up your sleeve. There is always something so original or eye catching. Fab inspiration.

Lizzyc said...

My goodness you have been busy! I love the first layout so much, those snowflakes are so beautiful.. really love them, and your other layouts are wonderful.. Gota love blackie hiding under the christmas tree, what a great photo to scrap!! and well done on your DD, it will be wonderful to look back on!! Have a great weekend, and Merry Christmas!

mandysea said...

LOL Lizzy!!! All fixed!! Silly me, I put my Dec Daily dates on the Frosted Design title!! no wonder #18,19 & 20 looked insurmountable!!! bwhahaha!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOW!! I cannot say it enough... you just AMAZE ME!!! I love love love love love all of these!!! LOVING those snowflakes on the first one!!!

Teresa Jaye said...

WOW you have been one busy scrapper! Your projects are all so beautiful, your layering and creative use of different products is amazing.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Frosted Designs 12 days of Christmas challenges! Hope you'll continue to play along - you have 'till Dec 31 to complete any or all of the 12 challenges!

sandi said...

Wow! Love your creations....alll look fab! Wow!

Carol Theng said...

excellent projects!! love all the paints, inks that u have splattered on all the projects. I love paints!!! :) thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs. Merry Christmas to u n ur family.

Channa said...

Excellent work on all the pages, a busy bee again! Happy holidays and thank you for joining us at frosted designs. Channa

Lydia said...

What wonderful layouts! Love the tapes on your Day 9 layout. So cool. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!