Thursday, 6 December 2012

Day 3,4 &5 of December Daily and HAPPY 16TH PAIGE!


I'm managing to keep up to date with my December Daily so far.....


Heres the 3rd with Paige receiving a letter for a Year 10 award at Speech Night for her school
She was very excited!
Image
 
 
 
Day 4
My Scrappy Mates....we have so much fun together:P 
 







DAY 5
My yearly lino cuts.  Luckily my teacher had holly growing in her garden, so I sketched it and cut the
image out.  The prints will go on Christmas Cards.
Image

Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Decorative Buttons
Carta Bella Christmas Day Element Stickers




You can find my December Daily to date
 
 
 ---------------------------------------------------


Paige celebrates her 16th  birthday with a heap of her girlfriends staying over the night.
Sure is a lot of giggling going on!!

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!!
XXXXOOOOXXXX

(Of course that will be the photo for the 6th for my December Daily tomorrow!!)
 

3 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! Fantastic! This looks awesome!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love how simple, but full of memories your D Daily has ....love to see how the holly lino prints look, too...so who's a sticky nose???!!!!! Maybe next year I'll have to do a daily...for now I'll enjoy looking at yours:):):)

Jenneke said...

Happy Birthday to Paige!! And to her super creative mummy too ;-)!

XXXJenneke