Saturday, 1 December 2012

How Exciting! My Card Won Day 3 of Prima 12 Days of Christmas Card Ideas!

 
 
An extra skip in my step today when I saw this card up on the Prima Blog as part of the winning cards!  I just never expected it as I'd seen some of the cards entered and they were extraordinary!
 
 
it was part of
 
Just had to rush in and share the news....
I've got such a busy day ahead at the theatre for our production  is over by tonight and I'm on holidays until February and cannot wait...
 
Plenty of time for scrapping then!!
 
xx 


7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

WONDERFUL news... More than well deserved - just doing the whole 12 impressed me...& your work really is lovely. I can see why they gave you the award:):):) enjoy your long scrappy break to come:):):):)

phillipa said...

Your card is extraordinary too Miss Mandy...was so excited for you when I saw your name! A big congratulations to you xx

glorygirl said...

WOO HOO!!!!! Way to go, Mandy!!! You totally deserved the honor!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooo hooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!!!

Lea said...

Congratulations! The card is gorgeous!!!

Julene Matthews said...

Congratulations! I admired it on the blog & thought that one is a winner.

zanka12 said...

Wow, you go girl, congrats :)
Your card is stunning!