Thursday, 13 December 2012

December Daily Pages, Frosted Designs and a Thankyou to Get Creative

 
December Daily 10th, 11th 12th
 
 
And here's the otherside of the fabric page for
DAY 10
Paige's award night at school



DAY 11

 
 


DAY 12
Up goes the tree at long last!
 
 
========================
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
are holding a '12 Day of Christmas Challenge'
and its pretty cool, so I'm going to have a go!
 
 
To include one bird.....
oh boy I enjoyed creating this!
Hannah listening to music - almost like the bird is too... or maybe she could be listening to the bird?









To include two stamps.... I've stamped with paint.  Weeeeeell, I had a lovely time with paint!
My three girls

 
The two stamps used

I've got planned to join in on many more!
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------





Look at this wonderful prize that arrived all the way from Greece which I was one of the winners of Octobers card challenges
Its just fabulous ..... firstly because it was packaged so adorably and secondly because its contents are sooooo scrappable!!  They are from Irini's Etsy- GetCreativeEmbellish 



The white ones can be misted which is fabulous!
 
 
Also I was lucky enough to be a winner of November's LO challenge
with this

and two of my cards got faves too!
 

so I've put my badges on my right hand bar
 
Very big smile!!!
 
 
(They truly have fabulous inspiring challenges!)
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your DD pages!! GORGEOUS!! And your lo's are just AMAZING!!!! I loveeeeeeee the tree branch on the first one!! And congrats on the prizes and recognition! You deserve it!!!!

glorygirl said...

Mandy - You are on a roll, girl!!! Love every one of these creations! Your style is so unique and I adore it!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

You did GOOD in GREECE:):):)!!!! Saw your name all over the show over there...Irini's flowers look total YUM!!! I'm home, & your FD entries have got me motivated, so once I'm outta bed...I must get scrapping:):):):)

Teresa Jaye said...

Thanks for joining in our 12 days of Christmas challenges at Frosted Designs! Your work is awesome! I love the bird listening to the music and the way you placed the two stamps on your layout is so cool! Hope you'll continue to play along!

Carol Theng said...

love ur projects. the stamped Noel is very lovely. n the layout with the bird is pretty. love how u use the white paste (texture paste or gesso??) as the snowy background. lovely. thks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Julene Matthews said...

Lucky you mAndy! Enjoy using all this fun stuff.