Saturday, 29 December 2012

Frosted Designs Day 10,11 &12

 
Finally got all the challenges done and dusted!
 
  10 little buttons all up on these cards. 
 The imprint is made by my lino cut shown on Dec 5th in my December Daily
 
 
 
 
 
11 little stockings making up the banner.
Little Hannah just waking...


 

 
12 Brads
I wasnt quite sure how I was going to go about this one, but it turned out quite easy to use a lot of brads!
 
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
I've also finished my December Daily!!
YAY! 
Will upload that too soon.
 
----------------
 
xx
 
 
 
 

 


10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww!! These are all GORGEOUS Mandy!! I love love love the one with the stockings hung!! So PRECIOUS!!!!

sandi said...

Wow! How creative! Love these!

Lizzy Hill said...

UNbelievable...you did it!!!!!! Go you:):):) ...not sure which is my fave fave...they're all so dang cute...love the sleepy head one, but those cards are so original, too....yep, quiet but good Chrissy & thanks for the thanks. Hope you enjoyed the 1st Chrissy in your new home:):):):)

glorygirl said...

Oh my goodness! The "waking up to Santa" is so adorable! Love it!

phillipa said...

Love all those little stockings hanging up there!!!!

Lizzyc said...

These are fabulous! good on you for keeping up with your scrapping! Look forward to seeing your DD!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How fun and fabulous, I love those cute stockings too!!!

Lori Apgar said...

Your cards are darling, and your Christmas morning layout is pretty with your misting, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stocking banner!!!! I may scraplift your idea if it is ok with you.....

Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs for the 12 Days of Christmas Challenges!!!

Happy 2013!

Ginger said...

Beautiful layout! Love the stocking idea!! What a clever banner!

Anita Scroggins said...

Love your project and how you used the buttons!! Thanks for joining in our 12 Days of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!