Friday, 9 July 2010

LET'S GET SHABBY BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP!!!!

As part of the
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
 Birthday Celebrations at
 We decided to host a Birthday Bash Blog Hop!

Would you like to win this here???

Over the next few days on ‘Let’s Get Shabby’, the Shabby DT Girl’s blogs and those of our Guest and Sponsor for this month, you will find a question along with a photo of a rak you could be in the running to win on  NINE blogs with TEN raks in all up for grabs!! So what do you need to do? Post a comment on the Birthday Bash Blog Hop posts on each blog and you will go into a draw to win the rak posted on that blog. You will then need to find the answer to the questions posted on each blog (don't post the answer there!!) because you will need to gather all the NINE answers and email them to Julie jacsplace2@iinet.net.au in one email by midnight TUES 13 July (Aust time-so check the clock at the top of our LGS blog if you are not sure) The questions are all based on or around the Shabby blog and the Shabby Girls. The two raks posted on the Shabby Blog will be won by a random commentor and someone who has emailed in all correct answers.!

Here's my  question for you!
Who shared a Christmas themed shabby tutorial or tip?
Just leave a random comment here...
to be in the running for this:
(Remember do not leave the answer here in a comment - email that to Julie when you've gathered them all)

For the birthday card above :

Now check back on 'Let's Get Shabby' to see the links for the other girls you've gotta visit!!


28 comments:

C'est Magnifique said...

What a great contest! Looks like fun too! I'm off to research the answer to your question now!

Tania

aussiescrapper said...

I love blog hops, this is going to be awesome, I just love the gorgeous textures here and the alphabet is gorgeous. Love Melxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh what a FUN HOP!! LOVE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Peggy said...

What a beautiful RAK Mandy, and woohoo, I know the answer to the first two questions!!!! At least, I think I do, let's hope I read the instructions right this time huh, we all know how careless I can get when it comes to that LOL!!!
Off to visit the next member in the list ... this is fun!!!!

Love xxx Peggy

PS. Just started printing out some of the birthday pics I'm going to scrap for this month's LGS challenge ... here's hoping I'll get it finished on time!!!

PS2. So glad to finally have some ME-time to keep up with reading your blog my friend, I've so missed that!

Jeanet said...

I just LOVE your RAK, Mandy! And your card is so beautiful!
SO much fun this blog hop!!

Deb said...

What an awesome way to celebrate LGS's birthday! Such a beautiful RAK and a wonderful idea to have a blog hop......hop hop hop I'll be off then. bye hop hop hop

downrightcrafty said...

ooooooooooh having fun already, and I have only just started your hop. What a fab way to celebrate. Gorgeous rak
Thank you for giving us all the opportunity
Good Luck everyone
Kate xx

debra said...

Delicious looking rak...fun birthday hop...hope i have the time to complete this...:) thanks

zandra said...

This is so nice of all the girls! Thanks for the chance to win.
Hugz, Z

Daniëlla said...

i LOVE this! Nice to see your blog again. I saw that i was'nt following you, yet! But i am, now!

Bye!

Chloe said...

Great blog hop! So many inspiring ladies! Your RAK looks awesome!

Peg said...

Love popping in here, your work always inspires me! So nice to be in the running to win something too :-)

Marg said...

Gorgeous gorgeous rak mandy....off to check the other questions now!!! luv marg xxx

beadz said...

Great rak and what a fun hop! Thank you!
Gini

Willea said...

I would just love to win that RAK - beautiful!!

Thanks for the chance :)

Hugs, Willea

Rhonda said...

What fun Party games we are having!! I love that we get a chance to get the pressies!!

Debbie said...

I have not done a blog hop before so I hope I do this right :) Thanks for the chance to win your RAK and LOVE your work

Lindy said...

What a great idea for a birthday blog hop - and July is my daughter's birthday and she loves to SCRAP. A prize from your hop would make a great addition to presents. thanks for the chance.

Leone said...

Gorgeous RAK, off to do the blog hop now!

DeniseB said...

Cool RAK, looks scrumptious! I'm off to gather my questions and answers!
DeniseB

Ceci said...

Hi Mandy...what a scrummy delicious RAK I spy there! :)

yyam said...

Love the gorgeous RAK Mandy! :)

You're making us work for it! ;)

paperpapier said...

fab and yummy RAK! thank you so much. I am a newbie here.

Linda64 said...

Love blog hop's Great RAK..Have to look for some answers!

Linda64 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loes said...

I love the rak, great colors!
Thanks!

mandysea said...

Thanks so much for participating in our 'Let's Get Shabby' Birthday Blog HOp!!!
Its now closed.

Kathy said...

love this blog hop your blog is great!