Friday, 23 July 2010

IT'S ALL BLUE!

LOL! For some reason, I kept reaching for my blue box!!
It's not very often I scrap dh as he is really camera/blog-shy, but who couldnt resist scrapping this!
It's just one of those incredible moments captured just as Hannah reached out to him.
Hannah was a little flower girl




SCRAPxSCRAP Japan
1.Make use of those negatives (used alpha chip negatives)
2. Before and after photos (Hannah and Paige before and after going for a swim)
3. Use diecut paper (I used anothe diecut 12x12 as a stencil for this)
 



SCRAP IT LAH
It's all about altering!  I altered this rack - it was no use for anything so
it now has a new purpose.  At the time I didnt have enough little pegs when I photographed this...but I've bought more and it fits a heap of product on it!  Very useful!



SEAFARERS
Hannah and Paige in the sand.  Its winter now and I long for Summer!!


----------------------------
Dont forget Purple Onions Birthday Sale!!
I had a lovely spend-up there today!
I'll pop a pic up when I receive my stamps
I cant wait!!

------------------------------------------
LET'S GET SHABBY
has announced the winner and Honorable Mentions
Go and find out who they are here

14 comments:

Jolanda said...

Oh wow,i always see so much details at your work,it's amazing!!
You work with so much beautiful stuff,i love it!
Have a good day.

ann said...

What a treasured LO Hannah and her dad.
I just love comming to your blog to see your detailed projects xxxx

Blondeone said...

Love your work Mandy :-)
the inspiration you must have is amazing

jenny said...

More beautiful layouts Mandy, every time I look at them I see something I missed the first time...just gorgeous...
Jenny

Jocelyn said...

Love these Mandy....as always they are stunning!!!!

You inspire me....

Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AMAZING Mandy...loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the one of DH and Hannah!! And love love love what you did with that rack! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy Muffoletto said...

Love the rack I need me some of those!!!!! Your layouts are always so beautiful and made with such passion and emotion. I love your work... You inspire me. Big hugs,Amy

Melinda Spinks said...

You never cease to amaze Mandy... your creations are unique, intricate and stunning! I love your style as it is something that I could never do! Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

awesome stuff missy love them all

Lean said...

Lovely work ,sweet picture of hannah and her dad love all the details you used at your work.
byebye,lean.

Deb said...

Once again, your LO's are just fabulous Mandy. I luv them all and the "adorable" one is just soooooo perfect. I luv your little rack too.

jacque4u2c said...

These are such so elegant and stunning! I just adore your work and how touching they are! WOW! Just leaves me in awe!

teacher jessy said...

Wow, your work is very unique!! Love the altered hanger... you have yummy flowers there :) Thanks for playing along at SIL :)

Yatie Tajudin said...

Love all your layouts, Mandy! Especially of Hannah and her daddy.. I love the colour combo on that.
Oh and what an awesome alteration on the hanger. Gorgeous flowers and even more so when you hang all those packs of Prima!!
Thanks for playing along at SIL!!