Thursday, 1 July 2010

SLOWLY BUT SURELY...

What a lovely week this has been.... no rush, not tearing from one place to the next
And scrapping ...and starting to blog hop again.   And even getting some housework done.
Just settling into ordinary day after day stuff.  I've found some fave photos that have gotten themselves scrapped!!  And used some of my loverley ClaraBowsTeaParty dyed doilies! I'm in love with them! They turn up quite a bit in my work!  The gorgeous Kris gave both Julie and I a little gift of them when we were in Cairns at the end of May.   How incredibly lucky we were!  Still - if I run out - OR see a colour I like in her etsy...I cant resist and top-up!!

This is a wonderful memory captured!
Grandpa and Hannah - 'Learning to Fish'
Hannah was fascinated!!  She loved every minute of it!
Seeee again I've used my Purple Onion Designs 'Broken15 Alphabet' in the word 'Notice'
Love it!!!



I've had this paper forever.  It was from a scrapping site that laser cut 12x12 papers!!
Its sadly gone....  wish I could find a place that did that again!  I know I know there are Punches etc now..but not as precise as this and getting that cornering just right!!
Paige walking the beach in far north Queensland



TWISTED SISTER#56
Check out the sketch here.
My term there is nearly up. I wont be continuing, life is too busy for me at the moment
  There is a design team call at the moment
Check it out quick, I think the closing is 3rd July.



123 JULY CHALLNGE
The criteria is:  RED, GRUNGE, PASSION
Check it out here
I couldnt see a LO at all with this criteria....so OTP was the way to go. It's always fun altering items..
Love it!
I used some grungy rubons, and filled this container with a heap of fabulous red embellishments!
Loved how it turned out!

Oooooh and to the LOVELY AMY
This is what Amy sent me after submitting to MY FAVE THINGS birthday Celebrations.
Its a beautiful vintage music score!  Look at this cover...my mind whirls when I think of what I can do with this!  I've been sooo lucky to be on the receiving end of Amy's RAKs before...
Thanks so much Missy!

Talking of birthday celebrations....
dont forget to call into
for our
sponsored by
(love love love them!!)

Oooh and I saw a little give-away on their blog!!!



Have fun
xxxx


14 comments:

Tanya Tahir said...

You've been busy busy! And they are all amazing as ever, Mandy.

Jolanda said...

Everything looks very beautiful again!!The pictures are amazing!!!
(especialy the one on the beach...so beautiful!!)
Have a good day,Jolanda

Lean said...

wonderful work Mandy with lovely dedails.
byebye,Lean.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! Mandy!! These are ALL GORGEOUS!! LOVE THEM!! LOVING those BUTTERFLIES!! And I love love love love what Amy sent you! SHE ROCKS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Peggy said...

Ah, such beauties again. Of course I love all of them, but the one that keeps me going back for more is the one about the fishing, I so love the look of that one!
I'm glad to hear you've had a lovely no-rush week, we all need those from time to time!
Love xxx Peggy

Jocelyn said...

Just beautiful work....you are so talented and I so enjoy slowly taking in all the details you put into each piece of art!!

So glad to hear that things are falling into a normal schedule...Feels good I am sure!!

Have a great one sweet friend!!!

yyam said...

Oh, these are so beautiful Mandy! Your projects always have lovely textures and some fun details!

Julie said...

beautiful as always Missy Mandy

Deb said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous creations Mandy. Glad to see things are returning to normal for you again.

Clare said...

Wow Mandy so many beautiful cards & LO's, you are such a talented lady. Hopefully life is settling down for you a little. I was so sorry to hear about your Nan hun. Do hope healthwise things are better too, make sure you take it easy. Hugs Clare xxx

Jeanet said...

Oh wow..these layouts all ROCK Mandy!!!Beautiful eye candy, just like always!Gorgeous what Amy send you!!

Amy Muffoletto said...

Beautiful pages my dear.... Oh and that music score was just because I thought you would like it... I have another surprise headed your way for the fave things Anniversary celebration... Big hugs,Amy

于庭 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

christiane 83 said...

All your layouts are georgous !!!

I like all you have done, and especially with laces, fabric(tissue) in movement, I like very much making it !!
Hugs, Christiane