Monday, 5 July 2010

EMBROIDERY & FABRICAL TEXTURE!!



AUSSIE SCRAP JACKED
I just love love love fabric, texure and embroidery and at Aussie Scrap Jacked...
you'll find something that gets you motivated whatever your whim!
This is how the jacks there inspired me...

Just got out the needle the thread and I was off and running!!
All those highschool embroidery classes came flooding back LOL!
This is little Paige...she was such an imp!


This is my other jack I did too...
I played with Maya Resist... boy I love the technique...but can growl about the bottle and nozzle!
And the painted numbers are from Purple Onion!

SCRAPBOOKING m.m. (SWEDISH MAGAZINE)
May/June
I wasnt able to show you these two layoust that were published until now.
Here's Hannah.  Using Misting and Yo Yo flowers.



And again, Hannah. This was a sketch Layout published.

Lots of dance pics lately.........probably because its my background!!

PIXIEPETALS
I got some lovely goodies from PixiePetals
(the colour is more vibrant than this...we are in winter here so photographing
 is not great! the colours are much better on her etsy!!)
Love what I've got!!!

15 comments:

Scrappycat said...

I adore your fabric and canvas lay-outs! What a nice technique with Maya Road mist.

Jolanda said...

Oh wow,cant stop looking,it's all so beautiful!!!
Love it!!
Love,Jolanda

Melinda Spinks said...

Mandy, thanks for sharing the layouts that were published... have been busting to see these and the wait was worth it... they are stunning! Your hand sewing pieces are also gorgeous!!!

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHH Mandy...love these!!! The fabric and embroidery are perfect!!

Love the two published LO's!!! Stunning!!

You always bring a smile to my face!!!

Wishing you a Fabulous Day!!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are ALL GORGEOUS Mandy!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the apples and all the flower and lace!!! WOW!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lean said...

lovly work and congrats on being published.
byebye,lean.

jenny said...

Stunning layouts Mandy...love the embroidery...all gorgeous pages...
Jenny

Julie said...

gorgeous Missy mandy just love it all.

ann said...

Love your beautiful LOs my favorite is "Leap" xx

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Mandy I so love your layouts. I recommended you the other day as one of my favourite blogs as everytime I check your blog out you have such amazing creations or photos on display. xx

yumiko said...

Hi, Mandy!!
I LOVE your layouts!!!
They are so gorgeous!!!!!

Melissa said...

WOW WOW WOW Mandy...how gorgeous are those coloured doilies..yum, and your LO you did with them..mmm you clever , talented chickie!!!!
Hope things ahve settled down a wee bit now for you and your family

Bekka said...

They're so pretty and whimsical!

Peggy said...

Oh wow Mandy, your LO's are once again amazing me!!!! I saw the first two already on Srapjacked and I immediately fell in love with them, especially with the "apple" one. Now that's something I would love to scrapjack! But the other two are just as stunning! I always love your work my friend, I don't think that's ever going to change!
xxx Peggy

Kathy said...

love all the texture in your work glad I found you on the blog hop