Friday, 16 July 2010

WHO IS A BIRTHDAY RAK SHABBY WINNER??

WHO WON MY SHABBY RAK??
Go check it our here



TWISTED SISTERS#58
This is my second last sketch before my term ends with Twisted Sisters..
It's been fun, but now its time to move on - life is so busy so I didnt put my hand up for another 6 months.
Certainly Anam's sketches made me think outside that box at times and thats a GOOD thing!!




 PRIZE FROM 'SCRAP-IT-LAH'
Ooooh ooooh oooh look what I won!!!
Soooooo beautiful and generous!!
Thanks so much!!!

And look what I've been doing.....
Oooooh so much fun - just like falling off a bike.....its been years but it took no time to fall into the goove!
Ive got all kinds of plans!!!

And I got a fave mention over at USA Scrapjacked here with my 'Hand's On Hips' LO!

Just as things couldnt get better........
I've had two more full pages(weeell- kinda three) of LO's published in SCRAPBOOK m.m. Magazine in Sweden!!!
Isn't that the coolest heading! (Sneaky peeky at the front cover)
Cant share yet..... but how awesome!!!  This is the third issue in a row!!!
Unfortunately its not on the web - and difficult if not impossible to get here in Australia, but for those who can (in Europe)...it's just the best Magazine - and not loaded with advertisments but full of how to's, techniques and scrapping with arty focus, sometimes bright and shabby tinges!! 

Soooo excited! 
--------------------------------------

NOW -dont forget.......
'LET'S GET SHABBY'S '
Birthday Challenge #13
sponsored by
PURPLE ONION DESIGNS!!
If you have ever had the privilege to use their stamps.....
you know why I love them sooooo much!!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww Mandy!! I love love love that page!!! GORGEOUS colors and flowers!!! AND CONGRATS on the PUB!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jenny said...

Gorgeous page Mandy...love the colors. Big congrats on being published once again and on your win - looks like lots of yummy goodies in that prize pack...
Jenny

Julie said...

love the page missy and wow loving that crocheting.

Peggy said...

Where to begin???? First of all, congratulations on the publication, yay for you!!!!!!! I love the page, really adore the red and black combo! Woohoo for winning that awesome prize, it sure does look yummy! And wow for the crocheting, I wish I could do that. I wish my grandmother was still alive ... for many reasons of course, one of them being she was a champ in crocheting, she could have learned me a thing or two. Well, actually, she tried to teach me when I was a kid, but whoever thought I might ever be interested in learning????
Okay, I think I've covered everything LOL.
Gonna work on my LGS LO tomorrow, I hope I'll be able to finish it on time!!!
Love xxx Peggy

Jolanda said...

Wow,you,ve won Websters...thats very nice ;)...Love your L/O,very beautiful!!!(love the reds)
Have a good weekend.
Jolanda

Bekka said...

Oooh -- I can't wait to see what you do with the crochet!!!

yyam said...

Congrats on the publication Mandy! It sounds like such a wonderful publication...I shall ask my Swedish friend to get me a copy!

That checkmate layout is just soooo striking! Love all the bold bits and black as the grounding colour just adds that extra bit of elegance! :)

BeeBeebabs said...

Very nice LO tfs