Saturday, 25 January 2014

It's My Birthday......

 
 
and WHAT a surprise!
 
 
We just planned for a family bbq and....
I was waiting patiently for a Skype session with Meaghan who lives in the UK.
 
She text me to say she was having computer issues, so went to do some quick last finishing touches to get ready as family arrived....
 
returned to my computer.....
and WHO WAS SITTING AT IT.....

MEAGHAN!   I nearly went to my knees!
 
Hannah was delighted!!!


Paige came home from rehearsal (she's in Oklahoma)
and cried.....tears of joy.....
 
Then laughter....

 
My three girls...
 
 
 
What a wonderful Day!
 
xx
 
 
 


12 comments:

Christiane Courtin-Mangez said...



Happy Birthday to you Mandy !!!!

Hugs and loves..from France !!

Lizzy Hill said...

YOu got me in tears...did you CRY??? I would have!!! What a superb surprise...& for a nano-second I thought Paige was in Oklahoma USA!!! And she 'popped home'....WHAAAAAA?????!!!!! Then is sunk in... musical!!!
Anyways, hope you Big Girl got to spend a few days at home with y'all....it's my Tim's birthday today...he's in America. Long way away. Ma baby:(:( Miss him!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

OOOOOOH! and HAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY OLD CHOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gayle Price said...

Happy birthday Mandy !! What a fantastic surprise and the best birthday gift ever having your 3 girls together with you ! xx

Deb said...

Ooooooooooo! What a lovely surprise.......very special. Happy Birthday to you, Mandy.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy happy happy happy BIRTHDAY!!! What a WONDERFUL SURPRISE!!!!! Soooooooooooo exciting!!!!! Enjoy your time with the girls!!!!!!!!!

Channa said...

Happy birthday!!!

Scrappinchez said...

Happy birthday Mandy. What a fabulous surprise for you. Enjoy. X

sandi said...

Happy Birthday! What a beautiful surprise! It's so little things that mean sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It bring tears to my eyes too, what a happy reunion and perfect birthday present! Happy Birthday lucky mom!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I've got tears in my eyes to see this post! I cannot think of a more wonderful birthday gift than to have all three of your girls home! I am SO happy for you!

S said...

Happy belated birthday. It is easy to see how happy your day was!