Sunday, 2 February 2014

Creative Jumpstart 14 - Garbage Bag Printing...

 
 
Lou Nelson did an amazing tutorial for Creative Jumpstart 14 on mono-printing with a garbage bag covered glass cutting mat from the kitchen.
So I've had a go too...feeling quite challenged!
 
I've gone with red and white with a touch of black....
So happy, did some extra line drawing to give it that 'blueprint' look, and helped along with a cross roller...and peacock stamp...
 
 
First solid red colour - red on red....
(it worked!!)  Sorry about the blurry photo... must have moved the camera and its come out a bit 'pinky'!
 
 
The printing of the 'frames'

 
The four 'frames'...


adding in black.. 
and the peacock feather..
 
and some freehand writing...
top half
 
bottom half...
 
wow.. that was a lot of RED!
 
Soooo, as there are a heap of sponsors, we can enter under any of them if we are inspired by the tutorial of one of the fabulous tutors.  Many thanks to Lou!
I'm going to pop this under
 
StencilGirl500x250
I didn't have any of Stencil Girl's products (don't think we can get them here in Australia?? Oooh please correct me if I'm wrong!!! I'd love to know!)
 Boy,  I'd LOVE to get my hands on them!!!
 
 
all a part of
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, there is always something new to discover in scrapbooking lately!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous!!! I love love love all the red and the feathers!!!!

Julie said...

Wow Missy Mandy I have missed popping into your blog. Love all that you have posted. What a surprise for your birthday. I bet you enjoyed having the three girls at home.

joyce said...

Oh wow! This is so cool. Thanks for sharing.

Julia said...

How cool is that...you are so inventive, Mandy!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, how fabulous! Who knew you could stamp and create with so many unusual objects? Love how this turned out, Mandy! Must have been so fun to put together!

sandi said...

Fabulous, fabulous page!!!!!!! Love it!