Friday, 13 December 2013

Our Beautiful World #24

 
 
 
The word this week is
 
'Stillness'
 
We finished our production last weekend of  'Coppelia',
and after going through the photos, found this one
'Cupid' (yes that's a real little girl)  about to be carried on stage by a 'Village Boy'
Its those few moments - stillness, waiting, bated breath....que ...then step into the lights...


Hope you can play along
 
 
 
Paperдвижник  (Russian Challenge blog)
                              It was also fabulous to see this LO get in the top three !
Thrilled!
 
 
 
xx

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats on your top 3 win, Mandy! I thought that layout was soooo stunning...so not surprised to hear it won! :)
And what a sweet photo you chose for this week's prompt. Love it!

Lizzy Hill said...

Good on you - CONGRATS on the challenge! Wish I had your brevity of speech & blogging...then I might get time & a chance to go into a beautiful world, it's such a FAB idea:):)...sheesh, I can't even make my comments brief....there's no hope, really, is there???!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the top 3 and loveeeeeeeeee your photo!!!!

Heather Jacob said...

totally sensational creation, loving all of this and the story adds to the scene... fabulous x

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats on your win!! And what a great photo ... that really takes me back I can tell you ... I know that feeling! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

I remember that exact kind of moment just before going on stage... when I was a little girl I took part in some ballet performances and loved these moments backstage! Beautiful photo too! And congrats on the top three win, yay :)

Lizzyc said...

That photo is fabulous.. just in that moment of hushed expectancy to go on stage.. and well done on your lovely layout getting a mention too..