Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Let's December Daily ......



 
Here's an update on my December Daily
Just click
 
 (and a sneaky peeky)
 
Pop across and take a look!
 
 
AND just want to share something with you because I'm SO impressed....(excerpt from my Let's December Daily post)....
I've never really scrapped anything Blue for Christmas before... AND thought I'd like to scrap with a vintage book for next year..., so making my mind up on that and with a little spare time up my sleeve.. I searched online for any ideas in second hand bookshops, - (giving a little plug here) came across
 typed in 'Christmas' and found three delightful books all about $6-$10 each, AND if you order three... postage is free!  So what the heck - ordered them!
That was Monday afternoon... by Tuesday morning 8.30am - they arrived!!!! Talk about prompt!
Not only that, there was a lovely gift of a lycra stretchy book cover (to fit any sized book) which Hannah loves!  HOW COOL is that!  
 
 
Don't forget to share your December Daily's with us too
http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/
 
 
 
xx
 
 
 


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh off to see!!!!!

Heather Jacob said...

wow this peep is seriously magical , love x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I've seen the pages, they are awesome!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, loving the peek of your latest page, my friend! The stitched pocket with the sequins is fabulous!

sandi said...

Love your sneak!!!! The confetti looks great....so fun!

Jasmine S said...

Hey Mandy, just wondering if you could shoot me an email at shea10@optusnet.com.au as I have something I would like to run past you.
Thanks