Tuesday, 31 December 2013

December Daily Update

 
 
 
All I seem to get done these days is my December Daily... but that's okay, once its finished I'll get to catch up on other fabby scrapping.   I'm totally loving creating for my December Daily and even though there is only a few days to go, I think I'll really miss scrapping December.
 
 
Here's a sneak peek at my post over at 'Let's December Daily'
 
More transparencies!!!  This time printing straight onto acetate :)
 
 
 
 
Hope to see you over there!
 
http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/mandys-days-22-and-23.html
 
 
 
And make sure you show us yours by uploading your links!
(big smile)
 


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see more!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is looking wonderful, and printing on acetate looks amazing.. Happy New Year to you too!