Wednesday, 16 November 2011

December Daily, Lessology, Scrap Therapy....

 Its been so busy getting scrappy committments done on time, not that I mind because I love creating everyone of them  - its just a pain when work gets in the way LOL!

Your challenge is to create your own Hanging Mobile

Here's what I came up with.
It was total joy putting this together and who would have thought that doilies were so versatile!




The awesome sponsor for this challenge is Nikki Sivils. The winner gets the fabulous Gingerbread Lane kit! :)

Go see how I made this mobile here

And see the other designers gorgeous creations too!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you have been to Scrap Therapy to see the thread we have going over there at the moment, please do as theres lots of discussion and pics of Dec Dailys being constructed.  I've got mine completed now all ready for December 1st~!  I cant wait to start and to share the completed one here (big smile)
Here's a sneaky peeky:










Also over at Scrap Therapy we have Christmas projects on the go and hopefully inspire some organisation before December hits with all the festive flurry (another big smile)
I have had this OTP Kaiser Christmas Tree for so long, and it was about time to put it together!
You can find the details here




Julie has both a LO and a Card sketch challenge there



and the ABC's Challenge too, its 'D' this time

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Global Scrappers- Scrap That Tune
Miss Paige being silly for the camera before going to an all-girls party - all dressed up wearing a dress of mine from decades ago (now known as the  'vintage dress')!


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just leaving you with these beautiful little roses in my garden at the moment.
They look such a picture!

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You seriously AMAZE me!! You create sooooooooooooo many GORGEOUS and BEAUTIFUL things!! WOW WOW WOW!! Welllllllllllll you know I loveeeeeee the mobile and I loveeeeeeeeeee that tree and all your pages too!! And I have my Dec. Daily done for the first time this year... I can't wait to fill it up! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Super FABULOUS projects Mandy. Your mobile is soooo clever and creative. I love doilies. This is beautiful. :)

Carolyn King said...

wow...these are all fantastic. Great creations...the mobile is so cool!

Jenneke said...

Mandy, these are gorgeous!! Wonderful pages, specially the Joyous Moments one!! And that mobile.....wow, I LOVE it!

XXXJenneke

ann said...

Mandy such beautiful work here.
AWwww the hanging mobile is so sweet and shabby. The roses are divine xx

Linda said...

I love your work and that mobile is amazing. What a great idea.

yyam said...

Oh wow! You doiley mobile is just gorgeous....such a clever idea Mandy! And I love the details on your layouts!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH wow, lots of gorgeous projects here, the doilies mobile just took my breath-away, I am going to make one just like that! : ) thanks for the inspiration!

Lizzyc said...

beautiful creations.. i love the soft look of the diolleys hanging... a baby would find that relaxing to look at i would think...

Dora said...

Wow that hanging mobile is ..stunning! actually all the projects look great, also love the daily december, and...I will email you:)

Julie said...

these are just gorgeous missy

myriammg said...

your doilies mobile is so amazing ! I like it !

Bec said...

Hi Mandy!!!
I absolutely looooove your doily mobile!! Very clever and very quaint.

Those roses are just gorgeous!! I can't wait for my new peony rose to bloom next spring!!

Hope you are keeping well!!

Hugs!