Tuesday, 8 November 2011

I've Got a Little Note Above My Computer....


And that little note right at my eyeline says...

"Christmas doesn't have to be stressful'

And I'm making that my mantra this year and for once
be organised  at least plan/think about it as early as beginning of November!

I've got my December Daily on the go with my cover in bits being organsed on my scrapdesk
And I've started a thread over at Scrap Therapy to help us all get on our way with this fabby little project hoping we'll spur each other on (big smile)

I've got some Scrap Therapy
 projects to show you too...
and you can see the breakdown of products and how to's on this LO here



I've got a little tutorial on how to make up an OTP project HERE
along with the products used for this little star mini-album


Then there's the Room Challenge which are more like Festive Doors than rooms this time...but no matter - plenty of inspiration!!

Door #1 



Door #2


Door #3


Take a good look at all the fabulous challenges we have at
We upload new ones each Friday night!

---------------------------------------------------


SCRAPJACKED is up too!
There's fabulous LO's to jack and from a the new dters too!
Here's my LO


----------------------------------------------

TallulahBelles is back!
If you love her gorgeous 'Pockets of Whimsy'
or fabulous dyed doilies...
Check it our HERE

---------------------------------------------

And dont forget to enter Let's Get Shabby's monochromatic challenge...
just one colour or tones of colour.... 
dont go trying to sneak in another colour no matter how tiny!!!
Thats the challenge (big grin)

-----------------------------------------------

xx

8 comments:

Lea said...

I like your mantra! I like to have all my shopping done by the end of November. Beatuiful creations!!!Love the door challenges. My fovorite is the book paper and that gold paint on the Christmas Stories LO.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What lovely work you have here, and I love those pretty doors too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I need that mantra!!! I loveeeeeee these creations!! You are simply amazing! I loveeeeeeee everything you create! :):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Ooohhhh...love the eye candy! Love the colours and layers and textures! Everything you do is amazing Mandy! :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Yeah, right, Christmas is not streffsul ~ see! It's already getting to me:):) What a wonderful array of projects you've been up to ~ I love the doors as well.... specially the book LO ~ v clever.

Jamilie said...

I need a note like that too!! WOW love all your creations!! You've been busy!!

Ceci said...

My way of avoiding Christmas stress this year is just pretending christmas isn't actually happening this year! Hopefully I can wake up on Boxing day and just say oops I missed all the fun, oh dear... ;)
Very lovely layouts Mandy. :)

Lizzyc said...

hummm well we can try and not be stressed... i think the heat in Queensland doesn't help matters.. but i will try and not stress this year.. i promise... so many beautiful projects here.. love them all..