Wednesday, 9 November 2011

December Daily



I've started mine!

Here's the covers:

I've used a fabulous Fancy Pants Transparency

And the covers from Teresa Collins Noel Kit (and a few bits of the papers)
plus glued Kraft over the very bold red and white print covers!

But mostly I'm using in the Dec Daily,

(please excuse my very unavoidable reflection in the overlay)


It will be finished all ready to go by December 1st, so I wont be uploading how I put the album together here on the blog - but you can see that part at:
This link will take you to the beginning of the thread
where we are all sharing getting a December Daily together!
so far I've got pages Dec 1st - 14th uploaded there.
I've also put up pics of my 2010 December Daily there, and a the cover plus a couple of my pages of my 2009 one too.
Once my December Daily is properly completed with pics and journaling and final embellishments then I'll upload it here! (big smile)!

This will be my third one and I LOVE doing it!



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee it! I NEED to do that this year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

ann said...

Ohhh the covers look beautiful Mandy and I know it will be a work of wonderful art once finished xxx

myriammg said...

it starts wonderful !
vivement le 1er décembre !
hugs from France

Julie said...

this is great mandy love it