Monday, 26 November 2012

Prima 12 Days of Cards and Skissedilla #185


 
I've been playing along with
 
 
Here's Day 9
I really loved the way Gerry created a window surrounded by Christmas folliage and adding a little bird  giving it life.

 Products:
Prima North Country 8x8 Paper Stack #843700
Prima Resin Shabby Chic Treasures (bird) #890810
Prima Say It In Crystals #551421
Prima Resin Shabby Chic Treasures (window) #891435





 
I wondered how I was going to create the circle frame like Solange's card
So I used Prima North Country 'Forest Notes' 12x12 and cut out the little frame and also used the word 'joy' too.
 
 
Then used the fabulous Prima tree page from the North Country 8x8 Paper Stack #843700
And turned it sideways so it looks more like a landscape to put the little trees (also cut from a page in the 8x8 Paper Stack.
 
 Products
Prima Songbird Collage #844011
Prima Candy Gems #549381
Prima Say It In Crystals #551421
Cream Prima Lace Trim
 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 


 
 
Flipped the sketch to the other side of the page.
 
Paige decorating the tree last year




xx

7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, Mandy...soooo creative; so clever...gonna have to save these so I have some ideas for cards for next Christmas:):):)!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo beautiful!! LOVING the added bling!!!!!

Scarlett said...

Love that you've gotten some photos from last year's Chritsmas scrapped - I so need to do this myself! ;) The buttons and twine are adorable accents. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Skissedilla! :)

sandi said...

Fabulous, fabulous creations! Love all of them!

glorygirl said...

These are amazing creations, Mandy! I think card #9 is my favorite - SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

yyam said...

Ooooh...love the dimension and all the blinged out goodness! :)

Gerry van Gent said...

You did such an amazing job!
Thank you for playing along with us!
Hugs ~Gerry~
xo