Thursday, 8 November 2012

December Counterfeit Kit Challenge

 
 
This month at Counterfeit Kit Challenge, we can pick our own kits to counterfeit.
 
Knowing that its time to scrap Christmas - and Christmas is so big at my house, there was only one choice - a big Christmas kit was needed!
 
Setting about finding that 'right' kit to be inspired by was really difficult but I found three - all from the same kit club - all past Christmas Kits that have absolutely seen their day a long time ago...
But I loved them.... I guess I'm a traditionalist at heart and love those rich greens, reds and golds.
 
Here's the end result of my big kit...



 
 
Here's the three Christmas inspirational kits from
(of course they arent available now)


 

 
 
So happy with my collection and cant wait to start using it.  Got lots planned, just hoping time will be generous!  It's got to be big... got my December Daily to partially get out of it too!
Oh boy I love Christmas scrapping - but the moment 25th of December ticks over...
thats it!!  I cant scrap not one more festive thing! LOL!

It's all packed away until next year!
 --------------------------------

other news....

Yay, had stitches out yesterday after almost 10days.
thank goodness that ordeal is over - still sore though

So glad to be able to scrap again!


 
 


13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad you got your stitches out!! Loving the kit!!!!

sandi said...

Love the kit you put together! HUGE!

Jimjams said...

Glad the stitches are out - I checked back and all I can say is OUCH!!

Great looking counterfeit kit - in plenty of time for December!

Julia said...

oh pretty kits! I need to get some christmas into my life LOL...

It's good to hear the stitches are out and you're on the mend {{hugs}}

Lizzy Hill said...

YOu are so good to get this organised. I'm just jumping from one thing to another...maybe next year I'll play along with CK's....the idea is fab & I get all the posts...that's a start!!!! YOu're on up on me::):):)

glorygirl said...

WOWZA!!!! And I thought my kit was big ;) LOL! Can't wait to see all the wonderful things you'll be creating! Glad to hear your stitches are out and you're recovering!

S said...

Glad you are on the mend, and can get back to scrapping. With that huge kit, you need to be busy! Lots of lovely stuff there - and it all has that warm vintage Christmas feel. Enjoy it.

Margie said...

Wow!! This is one big, beautiful Christmas kit!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Fantastic! I did a big Christmas kit, too. I love this time of the year :). Have a great time with your fabulous kit!

petrii said...

Your kit is just gorgeous!! You shall have lots 'o fun with that beaut =)

Have a Blessed weekend,
dawn

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

What an exceptional kit! You should be able to get lots of lovely things out of this beautiful kit.

Julie H said...

Wow! That is some kit! Hope you've got lots of time to craft this month . . . LOL!

joyce rodli said...

i thot i had typed a comment to you the other day and just realized your goodie kit had me mesmerized!I turned off the screen to go gather another kit for this month! Can we say hubba hubba?