Friday, 29 October 2021

Cat Lovers Hop - Day 4

 

Day 4 on the Cat Lovers Hop!



Today game is:
What is the Funniest or Weirdest Trick Your Cat Does?
This would be Yassi, and how she runs inside meowing like a banshee all the while with a mouse in her mouth! Next she drops it at my feet, with  'here's your lunch!' 
If I dont respond straight away (mostly because I'm having horrors!!) she'll tap it towards me!!!
Tap, tap tap!  (Poor little mouse, I don't like them losing their little lives either!)

I have to pick it up and distract her by giving her some biscuits while I dispose of it so
I don't disappoint her by not lunching on it! 

She does the same thing with little lizards, but she does not harm these.
 I recapture them and put them outside!  
                                             I know I should feel honoured!


         And my project today is on how spoilt these my two cats truly are! 




                                   Jump in and join the fun, loads of prizes to be won!  

                                           Absolutely loving playing along!! 

                                                                       xx



22 comments:

Suzanne H said...

My one cat does not know how to hunt at all and my other cat is a terrific hunter. I haven't had a mouse survive for long since we got him. Loving your layouts.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Hi from the Cat Lovers Hop! Fantastic project, I love it.

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful page and gorgeous cat! Never fun when they catch critter and even worse when they bring them inside. Luckily I never had to deal with a mouse or lizard, but sadly a few birds and a little bunny :-(
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Bunny said...

And this is why we are hiding the House Mouse mice as 4 of us on the DT are playing. Ha Ha! Just think, your cat really does think it's bringing you a great treat. It is kinda awesome whether it's appealing or not.Your card is lovely. Very artistic. [Bunny]

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous layout. Wonder what you will get for your lunch next?

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty kitties, and so thoughtful of Yassi to bring you gifts! Great page and pics!

NanaConnie said...

Great layout and fab photos, Mandy! When Yassi brings you gifts, especially a treasured mouse, she's acknowledging your status as head 'cat.' If it's already dead, try giving it back to her. She won't be insulted. She'll be thrilled that you have deemed her worthy of a gift from you to her. lol
Waving again from the Cat Lovers Hop.

Karenladd said...

Only one of our cats used to catch critters and bring them home to us, but he also cornered two baby rabbits in our backyard once...and we rescued and raised them! The funny thing is that he never harmed the rabbits at all, just called us over to catch them. I guess he knew the difference between a mouse and a tiny bunny (lucky bunnies!).
I love seeing the layouts of your spoiled kitties, as I believe all cats deserve to be spoiled!

LeslieT said...

Waving hi from the Cat Lovers Hop! Another great page and pics, Mandy! We have several cats that bring us (stuffed) mice and fish, making a lot of noise with them in their mouths when they come into the living room where we are sitting! They are so funny!

Becca Yahrling said...

Our furry friend, Anna Banana, is a hunter, too! She is always in our backyard hunting lizards (& I don't want to know what else!). She did bring us a couple of black birds, but I think we got her convinced we didn't like that at all as she's never given us another one. Your layouts are always fun to look at!

Lizzyc said...

Oh our cat Orva has to let us know when she has a mouse too... but thankfully she does not want to share her lunch!!! fabulous page about your spoilt (loved) pussy cats!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Love the scrapbook pages of your babies! They are two cutie patooties! One of our kitties bit the tail off of a lizard and ate it one time. Fortunately for the lizard, their tail detaches and they grow a new one.

valscraftings said...

A fabulous layout of your beautiful cats! I can relate to the mouse gift I have had quite a few!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Tee said...

Two spoilt cats is a gorgeous layout page! Love.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh no, maybe this layout is my favourite! I love this one too! So many cute photos on a lovely background! I would completely freak out if my cats brought me a mouse!

Carole J said...

Another delightful layout, Mandy, with these two gorgeous kitties - they sure are living the dream and deserve to, being rescue cats! My Indie cat used to deliver mice to us - so thoughtful! :) xx

Fikreta said...

so very beautiful!
my cat Speedy like to sleep on her back.
Hello from Cat Lovers blog hop!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

FURRtastic scrapbook page and your Yassi is such a considerate kitty LOL!!!!!! Thank you for hopping to LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog for the Cat Lovers Hop, your comments are most appreciated!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

SHartl said...

You've captured the personalities of your cats so well in the photos and layouts, and I can imagine them taking over the yard as they patrol for critters.

Janis said...

Such a wonderful little huntress and so willing to share! lol... Love how you share the Daily Game entries on your blog! I refer back to mine from previous Hops as reference every so often. It's amazing the things that have slipped out the backdoor of my mind until I read them again from early Hops! Love your LO. Living the Dream....so lucky, indeed. <3

Thank you so much for all your great participation in the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Christi Conley said...

How sweet that she is sharing her kill with you!! If it makes you feel any better, the mice generally die from heart attacks and not really anything your cat does :) Beautiful fur babies you have :) Hugs, Christi

ike said...

Oh bless her - bringing you prezzies :-D
Mine sometimes bring in snakes or just rat heads !!!!
A lovely scrap page of your sweet kitty.
Visiting from the Cat Lovers' Hop.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog