Already Day 2 of The Cat Lovers Hop!
So the game today:
DAY 2 GAME - What is your favourite cat breed, or one you have always wanted?
I guess I've always been drawn to an Abyssinian. Intense and intelligent
However, as much as I'd love this, my heart lies with rescues.
Now onto my project for today,
Minnie!
If you'd like to join in, you can do any sort of project so long as its got to do with cats.
Loads of prizes to be won and join our cat community!
See you there.....
xx




21 comments:
"If I fits, I sits". You gotta love that. This is cute. [Bunny]
Ah yes...the many moods of a cat are truly showcased here. I was never able to get any of my cats to sit still long enough for many photos and only wish I could have documented them like this. The perfect focal title, and love, "If I fits, I sits".
A wonderful cat page :-D Many years ago I paid a lot of cash for a Burman. He was amazing but didn't like my daughter's cat so decided to wander off and scrounge outside the kitchen door of a local bar. The woman there would feed him and sometimes take him home !! Brought him home several times but he would always go back to the bar :-(
He decided to be mostly an outdoor cat and quite often we would see him on the cliffs beside the bar just chillin'.
I love black cats best but don't have one in my "collection" just at the moment :-(
Hugz
IKE =^..^=
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Hello from Cat Lovers blog hop! Beautiful page and cute cats.
Fantastic photo's!
Another terrific layout, Mandy! Love the black cats. Visiting again from the Cat Lovers Hop.
Such a beautiful layout and gorgeous cat photos!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
We always say our favorite kind of cat is one that was someone else's cat first. Beautiful layout.
Black cats - you just got to love them! I love this series of photos, Mandy, but my favourite has to be 'If it fits, I sits'. How much do we spend on swanky cat baskets - is it appreciated - absolutely not :) Beautiful layout. xx
Yay for lots & lots of photos on this fun layout of Minnie. I always loved the look of Siamese kitties, but Calico's are very pretty, too. I think all kitties tend to be pretty. ;-)
Waving Hi from the Cat Lovers Hop! What an awesome page! I love your attention to detail!
Fabulous layout. I don’t think I have a favourite breed of cat, probably because all cats are wonderful!
I have always wanted a Maine Coon, but, like you, it's all rescues for me!! I have a black house panther as well - her name is Mew - her and Minnie could be sisters :) Purrs from the Cat Lovers Blog Hop :) Christi
I love your layout, Mandy. Very creative and so nicely done. Enjoy your weekend.
Yes our cats have always been ones that have been born and needed a home.. we had a black cat called Sooty and he was funny when he used to jump out at my daughter when she walked on the veranda and he hid among the pots! Great layout with all the photos..
What an impressive scrapbook page! Such a beautiful cat! I have black kitties too, and I know they are not always the easiest to get a good picture of. But you have such awesome pictures of your kitty!
Hey there, Mandy! My favourite breed is the Abyssinian too! I've only ever seen one once, at a cat show many years ago, but fell in love! Their coat is very different and so beautiful. All my own cats have been rescues from shelter, SPCA, or stray. You have some awesome photos of your Minnie and made such a gorgeous layout! It's so nice to get caught up with you at this year's hop!
Your black kitty scrapbook spread is adorable! I know you saw my Abyssinian Neo over on my blog...I'm thankful daily I was able to get him, by first and one only pure breed kitty, the rest have all been rescues too!
Thank you for hopping to LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog for the Cat Lovers Hop, your comments are most appreciated!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
What fun patterned paper for your layout. We had two ginger tabbies, a dilute calico, a gray tabby, and a tuxedo cat when I was growing up...so I pretty much love them all!
Love your tribute page to black cats! All the elements are just perfect!
Hi, Mandie....
I agree about the appeal of Aby's. They are so beautiful. I love your Aby painting!! I've never had one and only ever seen one (named Abby, of course!)...such a gorgeous creature! But rescues are the ones that need us and we need them, too. <3
Love your Black Cat page. So great that Minnie has settled in so well. The sunlight gleaming on her coat adds so much drama to your photos!! It makes me so happy inside to see your LOs.
Many thanks for your participation in the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop.
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Post a Comment