Saturday, 30 October 2021

Cat Lovers Hop - Day 5

Day 5 of the 

Cat Lovers Hop! 


DAY 5 GAME:

 In a Room Full of "Identical" Cats, How Would You Identify Yours? 

 Weeeeell, that would be easy for my little black panther Minnie as she'd run straight to me, stretch up with her paws on me to be picked up like a toddler  with  the motion 'up'. I carry her around a lot of the day! She's so needy!

Yassi, weeeeell, she'll be racing all the others to the food, and cleaning up all the bowls! LOL, however, I'm sure she'd be in good company there, so next I'd have to resort her tuxie markings. Hahah!

How would you?

----------------------------------------------------


So, another page of my kitty  antics here .....


Thanks so much to the wonderfully sharing comments left, I love reading about your experiences here and when I've visited you too!  I've seen the most amazing projects from so many talented crafters.

What a hoot this has been! 

Have a visit and see!



xx


18 comments:

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Such adorable kitties! Another wonderful scrapbook page of them! What a good Mommy you are to document their cuteness in a scrapbook!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful page! I love seeing pics of your pretty kitties!

Karenladd said...

I have really loved seeing your beautiful layouts and photos of your cats so much. Wish I had taken more of my own, but many of them were before digital cameras so it was hard to get any decent ones. It would have been so fun to look back on all the different personalities and memories.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Hello from Hop Cat Lovers! Cute project, I love your all cats and all fotos.

Suzanne H said...

I love a black cat! Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing your family with us.

Becca Yahrling said...

That kitty paper is so pawsome!!! And so purrfect for scrappin' about your kitties. Another fabulous, fun layout. Love reading about your fur babies and all the wonderful photos!!

Bunny said...

Cute page. I love the kitty smooch.

Since I don't have a cat I'll make something up. I would be able to identify mine because he'd be like me and eaten too much and now he was so tired that even when the dinner bell rang again he couldn't get there to eat again because he was so stuffed. The last one in the room would be my cat for sure. [Bunny]

valscraftings said...

Fabulous kitty layout!

Val S – LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
http://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Crafting With Jack said...

Another great layout with you beautiful cats. Hopefully my cat would identify herself whenI called her name !

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is super sweet, Mandy! I would love to cuddle both of your kitties! Gorgeous photos and you have a gift for these layouts, a real keepsake to treasure! So nice to see you again at the hop this year!

NanaConnie said...

Love the little cartoon with the aliens. lol Your photos for the layout are incredible, Mandy! You've done some really fabulous pages during the hop and I've enjoyed every one of your posts. Waving hello from the Cat Lovers Hop and I'm really sorry it's already over. :-D

SHartl said...

How fun to see your scrapbook layouts, and Minnie is such a cutie. I really love the photo of her sitting in the laundry basket...so very cat-like! We can't have cats because of allergies, and I really miss having them around because I grew up with 5 sassy cats.
Thank you for your wonderful comments on my girl's projects (Blair and Remi). They get such a kick out of knowing that a "real crafter" is looking at their project, lol!

Fikreta said...

I agree! we all need little black cat!
this is so wonderful!
Hello from Cat Lovers BLog Hop!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

PURRtastic scrapbook page of kitty gloriousness!
That alien with the vibrating cat made me giggle out loud!
Thanks for hopping over to LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog and leaving us lots of kitty loves for the Cat Lovers Hop, your comments are appreciated!
Stay Crafty!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

Carole J said...

Another adorable kitty page, Mandy. I always love seeing your posts at the Cat Lovers Hop. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving kind comments. Hope to see you again next year! Have fun. xx

Janis said...

I love the alien/cat cartoon. Have you seen the "Respect the death blades" one? It's so sweet!! You can google image search it.
Your LO is so wonderful, Mandie. How precious that you captured a shot of the first time Minnie climbed into your lap and settled. Oh, my....that just does something to my heart!! <3
Thank you for all your lovely participation in the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Great layout for these cute photos.

ike said...

What a beautiful page. Your cats are adorable :-)
Visiting from the Cat Lovers' Hop.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog