Two things that keep me ticking along with this blog is Christmas, and cats! LOL.
So again Janis from Her Peaceful
Garden is hosting the
And here is a great place to start as this explains all about the Hop
There are some amazing prize including some gorgeous stamp sets from Stampendous- stunning!
We lost Blackie in May after 18yrs, and I miss him, I miss scrapping about him.
Doing this hop will be a really good place to start.
xx



4 comments:
I didn't even know your Blackie, and I miss him too!! I always felt like I knew him through your blog! Hugs!!! :)
oh yes you have a wonderful reason to celebrate your adored Blackie now, and yes I have many special fur baby's I miss too.. and that is ok because it shows that we loved them!
How lovely was your Blackie!! A very special cat, so sorry for your loss!
I guess I never commented on this post. Thank you so much for posting my badge and for your lovely participation!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Post a Comment