Friday, 26 October 2018

Cat Lover's Hop Day 4

 

Today, its another missing Project Life page completed...
Another trip to the vet, mostly for steroid injection for Blackies terrible arthritis
After we pull up in the car, I let Blackie out of the cage as he is soooo heavy (big cat). He loves to have a little smell at a few things before heading inside - he has learned that if its a vet trip then his bowl should be waiting full and heads straight there!
 
 
Day 4 Game:  Is your cat a clinging vine? 
I wish!  Sigh, sadly no, but he did get up in my lap when I was working on my computer. 
 
 
 
 Or an aloof loner? 
But really, this is more like Blackie
He got smoochy on his terms. Evenso, he was a beautiful boy
 
 
You can find the Hop
HERE
https://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/p/2018-cat-lovers-hop-guidelines-and-faqs.html
 
 
 
 
xx



21 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Awwww!!!! You are lucky Blackie didn't go berserk. All my kitties have always yowled and peed in the carrier when they went to the vet. What a good boy he was. xxxD

NanaConnie said...

I love your Home from the Vet page but I'm so enamored of the mod cat art you've been putting on each post that I'm having trouble focusing on your creative art. lol Don't let that discourage you from sharing the mod art!

D.Ann C said...

I'm the same way... straight to the food. lol!
So, I'm trying to figure out what that is on the chair with the kitty... a pillow? Fun page!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great page - and enjoyed reading your stories...

Suzanne H said...

My cats are so unhappy when they go to the vet and my daughter is the vet assistant. They get so mad at her :) Wonderful journal page.

Carole J said...

Lovely journal page - lovely photos and great memories. x

Sue D said...

So nice that you are documenting all of this.

Karenladd said...

Awww, I love those cute little Project Life cards and cat embellishments that you use to help document a day in the life of Blackie!

ike said...

Such a wonderful page. He's a great cat. I had a 'smooch' attack last night..... trying to watch TV with 7 cats laying on me on the sofa !!! Had to move everyone each time I wanted to make coffee LoL

Lizzyc said...

Oh what a character! They do know whats going on and love to be rewarded after that vet visit!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Love your sweet memories about Blackie!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love your PL spread!! LOVING that he had a routine after the vet!! That is so sweet!!!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

What a beautiful page! I love hearing about Blackie. I know
he'll live in your heart furever. :-)

Fikreta said...

Your page is so beautiful!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your awesome cat page! It has such a great,fun mood to it! I also really like this fun art deco cat art you've been putting up too! This is a fun blog to visit!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely Project Life page, love seeing your cat's adventure to the vet and return :D

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a gorgeous LO, Mandy! So well behaved is Blackie, out of the carrier and then walks calmly in. No way would my cats to that. They won't even leave the carrier when they are at the vet. We have to sort of "dump" them out, they are terrified. Love seeing and learning more of your beloved Blackie!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your scrapbook page and journalling! Love your stories about Blackie too!
All of our cats used to hate going to the vets, but they were always good. The vets used to love them.

Thanks so much for being a part of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop!!!
rstevensoncreations.wordpress.com

Vivian Foo said...

Great everything here.

Viki Banaszak said...

He got fed at the vet??? Wow, no wonder he was ok with going there. LOL You have some great memories.

Janis said...

What a wonderful PL page, Mandy. I love your journaling and the photos of dear Blackie, also the fun inserts...are they from Simple Stories CatSn@p? I recognize them, but can't remember for sure what line they are from.
My weird internet connection is finally letting me leave comments again. Thank you so much for being a part of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com