Saturday, 27 October 2018

Cat Lover's Hop Day 5

 
 
 
 
Moving along quickly now onto Day 5 already!
Pop over to see all the sponsors of prizes and some fabulous projects!
 
https://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com/p/2018-cat-lovers-hop-guidelines-and-faqs.html
 
Just some little Project Life Cards today
They will be lovely when I come to scrap a couple more pages of Blackie
Popped into a folder with an elastic strap to hold them in place
Lots of journal can be done on these (happy face!)
 
 
DAY 5 Game:  What is the strangest thing your cat has fished out of the trash or brought home to you?
 
 I can honestly say Blackie never did!  He never encroached in anyway. I think, he would have liked to be invisible.  He never took food off the countertops, or got in the bin.  And he was sooo scared to go outside (for fear of that door closing and shutting him out!) so I never got any trophies or presents.  A bird flew down our chimney once and he had heart palpitations!!
Blackie was scared of everything!! 
 
He was overwhelmed very easily
Luckily our atmosphere is calm and this kept him well in his world
Bless him
 
Loving the warmth, he would move around the house wherever the sun was beaming in through the window onto the floor. I swear he  had a daily routine with this!
 
 
 
 
xx
 
  


17 comments:

Suzanne H said...

I had a cat like your Blackie. She loved us but not so much anyone else. Her name was Noelle. We adopted her as an adult from a local vet office and when my daughter went in to meet her, Noelle sat right in her lap. The vet assistants couldn't believe it. I guess it was meant to be. We lost her quite awhile ago, but you blog made me remember her sweeter qualities. Thank you!

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful little journal cards, Mandy! Your Blackie sounds a lot like my Honey, who is a 13 pound, scared-of-everything, baby who would never think of going outdoors and hides whenever anyone visits. lol

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! I'm totally in love for your gorgeous cards!!! Colors and details are amazing!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love the bright stripes and cute little kitty stickers on your journal cards, Mandy. What a lovely place to record more memories of your sweet boy. He looks so contented in the picture. xxD

Becca Yahrling said...

Always enjoy your sweet creations in memory of Blackie.
We have a black w/gold spots kitty (AnnaBanana) who adopted
us (next door neighbor's cat) and she jumps at everything!
But she's the friendliest kitty and we love her.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the combination of yellow stripes, black cats and pink hearts!

Enjoyed reading the story!

Carole J said...

Lovely journalling cards, Mandy! I love the photo of Blackie sunning himself - cat's have a knack of finding the tiniest sliver of sunlight to sit in, don't they. This photo of Blackie looks so much like my Casey!

Karenladd said...

Oh, I love that you made your own PL journaling cards and the yellow and white stripes are so cheerful

D.Ann C said...

The pages are so cute and are hoing to be fun as you record your memories of your sweetie!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful projects, love the colours combo and the design! Poor Blackie scared of everything, make him a cuddle by me!

ike said...

Super cute kitty projects.
Blackie is such a sweetie :-)
Other than the assortment of snakes and lizards, then I guess it has to be a hot fish from someone's BBQ LoL

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwww poor Blackie, but lucky you when it came to not getting any unwanted gifts! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeee those PL cards!!!!!!

Fikreta said...

these are so nice cat projects!

Vivian Foo said...

Love your cards.

Sue D said...

So cute. I like the cheery colors.

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your card!

Our black cats all moved with the sun too to have it beaming across their bodies just like Blackie! LOL!

Thanks so much for being a part of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop!!!
rstevensoncreations.wordpress.com

Janis said...

Cats are natural heat seekers and that is such a sweet photo of Blackie sunning. Felt so good to his black coat and old bones, the dear boy. Cats are funny how they will follow the sunbeams around the house....just like little sundials!

Love your PL cards. The stripes will be perfect for journaling. Also love your drawings and art pieces you include in your posts. Such a delight.

My internet is finally working again, for the moment. Been down or spotty for the last several days and really messed up my commenting!!
Thank you for being a part of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com