Back from my hiatus!
Mainly brought about by work overload (of my own doing!)
And at the moment, I'm on holidays for two weeks, so looking at all the things I love to do, and not been doing! (or very little of them)
I do have some old hobbies I have made time for...
art...
Watercolour and fine-liner
--------------------------------
A play with pastel pencils...none of which are completed.. ..
---------------------------------------
And a new hobby....
Quilting...
Finally got this basted together with the batting inside! (Made the top part
before Christmas, but never actually put it together to quilt the thing.
All done!
Basic Grey Jovial Fabric, with a Basic Grey black grunge fabric on the borders and back.
And very loved already...
The girls home in a wonderful chilled out time together..
A late Sunday morning....
I sure do miss this:
-------------------------------
And I am trying to keep with my Project Life but soooo far behind!
I'm trying to catch up...
-------------------------------
Edited in: what a shock I got.......
Daylight savings begins... and I really struggle with it...not good for night owls!
Let's see if I can stay motivated... hope so!
xx









8 comments:
Hello Mandy,
Your artwork is beautiful. I love the fine details on the shell, gorgeous textures for the feathers and the quiltwork is so lovely. Always incredibly joyful to have our dear ones with us.. yes.
You live in a beautiful place too! I love Tasmania :D)
Cheers and Happy PPF!
So good to see this post! love your art work and beautiful quilt too.. and lucky us in queensland dont have daylight savings!! I remember having though in times past and it was very difficult, especially getting kids to bed when it was still daylight.... :(
I have missed you! LOVING all your projects!! That quilt is AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Glad you are back. I love the art you have posted today. The feathers are what really wowed me. And your quilting - amazing.
Glad to see you back. I love all of the art you have showed here today. However, that quilt is just amazing. Love the patterns and the colors. uuhhggg Day light saving. I really dislike it very much.
wonderful works, beautiful her style and the great quilt!
Fantastic the mussel!!!
greetings Elke
Wonderful artwork! Love your stunning quilt..you have a fabulous sense of colour and how to combine it! The girls look thrilled! Thanks for sharing! That cartoon could be me!
Peace Giggles
Beautiful.
Post a Comment