Today is the last day of the actual Hop
I've really enjoyed getting enthused again which has made me blog...
I've been missing in action for about a year other than the odd post here and there...
and I've missed it!
And its been lovely to scrap and blog about dear old Blackie
What is your favorite thing about our Cat Lovers Hop?
The best thing I've enjoyed has been revisiting 'tails' and and retelling stories of Blackie and getting them somewhat documented. I've enjoyed sharing them on my blog because I know the cat ladies who visit can so relate. (very big smile!)
It's been fun!!
Just like my little parcels of kitty quilting fabric turning up at the door via the postman!
Oooh not sure what kind of quilt these will be - but I have such a wonderful collection in my stash!
You can see the fun and all the wonderful sponsor prizes and samples
And thank you to the Hop visitors... It's been a pleasure to meet you (if for the first time) and also super lovely to catch up on previous years visitors and their blogs too!!
Janis has created a fabulous community within this hop!
xx



15 comments:
What fabulous fabric--I don't think I have any kitty fabric.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com USA
Those ARE pretty fabrics! I had a piece of kitty fabric I was going to make into a gift bag for this hop, but ran out of time. So I'll do it and save it for next year's hop. It's been fun having your join the hop!
Pawsome fabrics! Hopefully we'll see what you make with them at next year's hop!
rebyah1 @ gmail dot com USA
Kitty fabrics.... you reminded me of a project I bought the cutest kitty fabric for many years ago. I never got around to making the outfit I'd planned for my daughter, but I bet I still have the fabric! Maybe I'll come up with a new idea!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom
US
Looks like the quilt will be a fabulous one. Can't wait to see the finished project. Maybe next year? xxD dlundinger(at)yahoo(dot)com
WoW - such beautiful fabrics :-) I think you will have lots of fun with those.
Great to meet you at the Cat Hop.
Hugz
IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
I used to do a lot of sewing and quilting so have amassed quite a bit of fabric...which includes cat prints! I even once made a reversible vest with cat print fabrics and probably have it around here somewhere. Seeing your fabrics makes me want to dig around and unearth some of those kitty prints and make something! I have loved meeting Blackie and seeing your adorable album.
Oh I have seen some really lovely cat material in the fabric shop so I hope all the cat lovers got some! I am sure taking the time to remember all those special memories of all the adventures your cat has gotten up to has been very special for you too.. cats really are amazing creatures!!
Ooh that fabric is wonderful! You have to keep blogging so you can show what you make with it! It's been fun hearing about adorable Blackie and thank you for your lovely comments. xxx
smith dot craftychris at gmail dot com uk
Pretty kitty fabrics! Another great PL spread! You got a lot done on your PL this hop! So glad you dusted off your blog and joined in - I really enjoyed your posts. Hopefully I'll return to my blog sometime as well, when I'm feeling up to it. Take care and best wishes to you!
You are so talented with your crafts. :) It was nice meeting you. This week has gone by way too fast!
Beverly S
https://bevscreativepath.blogspot.com/
theladystamper2000atyahoodotcom
its so very nice!
Gorgeous cat fabrics. Can't wait to see what you create with them.
The Cat Tales are my favorite part of the Hop, too! So glad others enjoy them, also.
What fine kitty prints in that sampling of fabric! Just adorable. I love the one with the big black kitty face that looks like Blackie!! <3
Thank you so much for joining in the #CatLoversHop2017!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Beautiful fabric - hope to see what you make with them. Lovely layout! x
Post a Comment