Today we are sharing on
The Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge Blog - our fond memories of Janis
My memories are still a little surreal, like she is still here but isn't. I think because her love of her cats, appreciation of all genres of crafts and her ability to bring together like-minded people from all parts of the world, created such a wonderful atmosphere in a community crossing all kinds of barriers to share, love, encourage and inspire for eight years that it is impossible to feel her loss completely. Here we are in the 9th year and we are once again gathering our community of craft and cat lovers all because Janis had a vision which grew. She was so so selfless, a beautiful soul.
FT Kitty reminded me how much Janis loved her cat memes, so I thought I'd share too.
You can add your memories HERE
xx
.jpg)





1 comment:
You summed it up perfectly. I feel the same way and sometimes can't believe she's actually no longer with us. Janis was amazing, and she brought all of us together. Your cat memes are purr-fect, and so much fun! Janis would have loved these, Mandy. Wishing you a wonderful day!
Post a Comment