Jo from Christmas Kickstart Challenge Blog in memory of Janis of My Peaceful Garden, has made a place for us to continue our community of Cat Lovers to gather and share...
We will celebrate this time with Christmas cards.
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/
Today is about giving the information needed to take part and I'm excited!
And to kick off, my little black kitty card
Also entered into SUYPC (Show us your pussy cats Challenge #93)
I still love to talk about my kitties Yassi (5 1/2, a tuxie) and Minnie (3 1/2, a black little panther)
Both rescues and are truly delights in my life!
Head on over to see a beautiful tribute to Janis and all the information to join in the challenge, there are some great prizes to win too!
You can find it HERE
xx
.jpg)



11 comments:
Hi Mandy, such gorgeous projects and such kind words about our challenge too. Thanks so much, and I never get bored with kitty chat either. Thanks for all your help, encouragement and support, Jo x
Hi Mandy, so glad to meet you again for a Cat Lovers Hop! Jo have had a fabulous idea to pay a tribute to Janis and make a place to continue our community of cat lovers crafter!
Your card looks so cute and has a fabulous retro feel, LOVE it! Beautiful layout for your cat's photos too! Minnie and Yassi are two gorgeous kitties! :)
Hi Mandy,
I'm glad to see you here again. I remember you wrote after Janis's death that it would be nice if you could continue your Cat Lovers Hop and it's so great of Jo to take on the cause and thank you for your support. I am sure we will have as much fun as we have in recent years.
I love your card and your photo collage!!
Hello, Mandy! We meet again over our love of kitties! I remember your Yassi and Minnie, so cute and adorable! Your kitty layout tells a beautiful story, and my kitty loves to look outside too! I think we may need to get a ledge like you have! Great photos! Your Christmas kitty card is super sweet as well! Now, is it Yassi or Minnie on the card? It could be either one, very clever! This is going to be a fun month!
Such a stylish card, love the fun design.
I've hopped over from Christmas Kickstart. Thanks so much for posting and I have a black kitty too who I just love. I'm glad we could rescue them to make our household more fun! Helpful Hopper, Suzanne
Hi Mandy! So good to see you again this year with your beautiful kitties. And even a card!! I love it! That elongated cat is precious and I adore how purrfectly your elements came together. And your layouts are always full of fun photos & journaling, which I love. The 'sticky beaks' could easily apply to my small parrot - always has a sticky beak from something he's eaten. lol
Hello Mandy - nice to meet up with you again at this tribute challenge in memory of the lovely Janis!
Your little black kitty Christmas card is so stylish and elegant - it's a beautiful project. I also love your precious layout of Yassi and Minnie taking turns on the cat ledge. Looking forward to seeing more of their antics. x
Wonderful card and challenge.
So beautifully done and what gorgeous cats!!
xEllie, hopping along in the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge.
Ellibelle's Corner
Fabulous card - love your cats too!
Helen x
Post a Comment