Friday, 28 October 2022

Cat Lovers Hop - Day 5

 Cat Lovers Hop 

Day 5


Do you know that black cats are the least colour adopted out.. I cannot fathom why. Every black cat I've ever owned has been extraordinary in some kind of way.


My Project Life Layout.....

Everyday moments plus Yassi's visit to the vet.  Yassi has a heart murmur and a month after these photos were taken, she saw a specialist veterinary cardiologist.   Her heart murmur isn't troubling her at the moment, however she is being monitored and is soon to to have another echo gram to compare to her last one.   


Which brings me to the daily game:

DAY 5 GAME: Kitty Heroes and Zeroes!! 
  
and its this:

MR 'We-don't-need-a-cat


I think after Blackie passed, my husband saw me grieve so badly and simply did not want me to go through it again, so when I piped up and said out of the blue a year later 'That's it!  I'm off to get another cat!'  He said softly many times,  'We don't need a cat'.  (He's a farm boy, so any good cat is a good barn cat!)  
So my cat HERO is YASSI,  she won him completely over!  She worked and worked on him until he fell for her!!  I sit opposite him to this day and just giggle at how he spoils her!

 

There is still time to jump in and create some wonderful  projects!
Lots of wonderful sponsors and prizes....
Take a look 





XX

17 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Another great layout. I love black cats, do you think it is a superstition thing people not wanting them?

papierelle said...

I love black cats I think they have the strongest characters. Our Pauline was also black (with a little bit of white) and she was in charge. Only she was allowed to go to the food first, woe betide another cat approached. Pauline had belonged to our son and she always slept in his room. And woe betide another cat entered this room.
Your layout is great again. With your layouts you can create a beautiful memory book. Happy hopping again!!

Suzanne H said...

I have a wonderful black cat. I think it's silly that people won't adopt them. I love your "felinetrovert" sentiment. Made me smile.

Becca Yahrling said...

Another fabulous layout with so much info - L*O*V*E!!! And I would adopt a black kitty in a heartbeat (if it weren't for my parrot ...). Yay for hero Yassi!

Carole J said...

I love your 'Black is Beautiful' poster! And, like you, I love black cats! Poor Yassi having to go to into the vets without you by her side - I bet she had a tale to tell when she came out! Lovely photos and memories on your page - thank you for sharing! x

Ellibelle said...

What a great layout for all the wonderful pictures!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful cat layout. My daughter adopted a black cat last yr. Visiting from Cat Lovers Blog Hop.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi again, Mandy! I have never owned a black kitty, just tabbies and an all-white kitty. I hope Yassi's heart murmur will never become a problem and it's good that she's being monitored. Your PL layout is so gorgeous! I love looking at all of the photos, captions and graphics! Beautiful work as always!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Mandy, I agree, black cats are the best! And I'm a felinetrovert, I suspect LOL :D Another great layout, love your style!
Fingers crossed for Yassi's heart murmur. She is surely strong if won your hubby! LOL

Denise Bryant said...

Love all the kitty pics! Great layout!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Awesome layout! Love seeing all of your kitties and love the black is beautiful kitty and sayings! All of our rescues have been black cats. I'm sure if we ever get another one, they too will be black. My husband and I have a special spot in our hearts for them and they are my favourite. All of them were extremely loveable and playful. They were always by our sides or on top of us. LOL!
Thanks for participating in the 2022 Cat Lovers Hop! I'm hopping by to say hi to everyone and check out all of the amazing cat creations and inspiration.
Roberta
rstevensoncreations.com

Janis said...

Awwww....poor Yassi having to go through all that without Mom by her side. (My vet hubby hated all those Covid protocols while they were still in effect. He prefers the owners right there with their pets.) Your Yassi is a trooper, though. LOL @ Mr. We don't need a cat!! :D
Felinetrovert? Yep...That's our entire family!! :)
Another fabulous LO, Mandy! I love these!!!
Thank you so much for participating in the #2022CatLoversHop!!
❤ J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

NanaConnie said...

Love this page, Mandy, and the photos are simply fabulous! Visiting again from the Cat Lovers Hop!

Sue D said...

Great layout. Our cat is black too.

Susan Renshaw said...

Great layout...We had a black cat - Sooty!
Just hopping by from the Cat Lovers Hop!

Fikreta said...

Its gorgeous!
Fiki from Bad Kitty's Craft Room

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

I think my comment went bye bye so trying again! Your page is lovely and I hope your kitty does ok! Hopping over from the Cat Lovers Hop and LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog to thank you for visiting us and leaving us love, so much appreciated!
Leigh
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns