Wednesday, 26 October 2022

Cat Lovers Hop - Day 3

 

Cat Lover's Hop...

DAY 3


Daily going-ons..... I love story-telling :) 



DAY 3 GAME: Kitty Limericks, Haiku, Couplets, or Short Free-Form Poems

Cat Poetry continues to be a popular Daily Game topic, so we will stretch our brains again and see what we can come up with:

Lets take one little story from my layout above.... this one:


Bang!
What was that!
Footsteps running
Litter's gone splat
Blank face greeting
'Fainted' says she
With a shrug,
 Hee, hee, hee.

------------------------------------


The wonderful Cat Lovers Hop is a community of like-minded creatives and its so wonderful reading the thoughtful comments and visiting blogs I've come to love! 

One of those blogs is KT Fit Kitty who has been with Cat Lovers Hop for the last 8 years too :) and is offering a wonderful kitty inspired prize, so take a visit! 

*** Cat Lovers' Giveaway ***


----------------

Lots to see and do and partake in... and lots of sponsors with prizes

Join the Cat Lovers Hop  HERE!



xx

19 comments:

Carole J said...

Fabulous photos and layout, Mandy. Love the litter tray one! x

papierelle said...

You've created a real little comic!!! Happy hopping!!

Crafting With Jack said...

Hopping from the Cat Lovers Hop! Great layout, but what a mess to clean up!

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful scrapbook page and absolutely love your poem!
Ellie, hopping along from the cat lovers hop!
Ellibelle's Corner

Becca Yahrling said...

Your little poem is hysterical esp. with the photo!! I so enjoyed it. And your layouts I really love (as I said, with lots of photos & journaling). And so good to see YOU again this year! ;-)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such an awesome LO loaded with kitty photos and images! Poor Yassi is wondering how on earth this happened! Our kitties never seem to care that we have a big mess to clean up afterwards LOL. Your poem tells it all! Thanks so much for posting my giveaway! You get an extra entry! Best wishes in the draw!

Laurie2cats said...

Darling layout, love the "gullible" quote!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable scrapbook layout, and that photo with the litter overturned and your cat's face is hilarious! :D
Happy Hopping!

Janis said...

Bwahahaha!!! Gullible, indeed! It allllllllllllllllllmost caught me. Hehehehee.
What a beautiful page. Love all the photos and kitty diecuts. And Yassi....what a mess! Naughty kitty. lol... Great subject for your hilarious poem!
Thank you for all your lovely participation in our #2022CatLoversHop!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Suzanne H said...

Cute poem! I've never had a cat do this but I can just imagine. Wonderful layout.

Fikreta said...

its so beautiful!
Hi from Cat lovers blog hop! 🐾

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Artsy layout of cat.Visiting from Cat Lovers Blog Hop.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

NanaConnie said...

Love that cat page, Mandy, and the poem is fabulous! lol Been there, seen that, more than once. Visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop again.

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your fun cat collage! So many wonderful, lush details!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great layout and I love your poem!
Just hopping by from the Cat Lovers Hop

LeslieT said...

Popping over from the Cat Hop today to say hello! I do love your photos and stories! And OMG, you're so right... what a mess! Bahahaha!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2

Denise Bryant said...

Fun details and pics on your page!

Sue D said...

Your layout is fabulous!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

LOL, your poem was PURRFECT! Beautiful story page! Hopping over from the Cat Lovers Hop and LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog to thank you for visiting us and leaving us love, so much appreciated!
Leigh
https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns