Lol, this is my husband and I!
DAY 4! on the Cat Lovers Hop
(oh no.... only one more day left ....sniff )
Are Your Cats Friendly with Visitors....or do they sense STRANGER DANGER???!!!
Yassi is so much better at greeting people, she is discerning though, I think they have to 'smell' right! She will approach, but wont be stroked she will back away. It would have to be a REEEEEALLY special person for her to let pat or feel so comfortable to climb up in a lap. Blackie on the other hand, he would have ran the minute the knock on the door - everyone was a danger in his mind. He wouldn't come out until the visitor/s had completely gone. So with that extreme to Yassi, she does fine in comparison :)
--------------------------------------
Day 4 Project....of the Cat Lovers Hop!
I got Yassi as an adult, she was at a shelter where she turned up with five little kittens.
I think she had a pretty hard time trying to fend for her kittens and herself. Her kittens were adopted and Yassi was so sad left behind. Anyway, I always wondered what happened to her kittens and hoped they found happy homes, and also what Yassi would have looked like as a kitten.
I was lucky enough to win one of Ike's images and it was purfect for my little project! I think this gives me a visual to my wondering (very happy smile) I do a lot of project life work, so this little card will be a lovely addition to it.
A bit of watercolour.
Loving every bit of the Cat Lovers Hop!
xx




25 comments:
Ahhh look at the wee kitty in the box, what a cutie!!! Hazelx
Sooooooo cute! LOVING that little kitten!
Super cute card. Lovely watercolor.
Sweet card, I love your cat.
I love the monochromatic color of this darling image. Very pretty!
Awwww...sweet story. Thanks for sharing with us! Love your pretty card!
Oh my gosh that little kitten is just soooooooo precious! You are truly a very talented artist!
so very beautiful!
Awesome cat project! It's a pleasure to participate in the 2020 Cat Lovers Hop with you!
Hugs,
Love To Scrap 2
Adorable kitten in a box image, Mandy! I'll bet Yassi is so happy to have found a home with you. :-D
I loved reading your story about Yassi. So sweet. I think that is why I would have a hard time fostering because I would wonder what happened to the babies and if they are happy. <3 Your kitten in a box is sweet and you made a beautiful project!
Really cute, I hope her kittens found a happy home as well I think every animal needs a happy and loving home they don't deserve anything less than that
Your card is so cute. Hope all those kitties have happy fur0ever homes
Fab Cats projects!
I love the cat painting with the blue background. Do you paint/draw cats from photographs? (Obviously not the kittens peeking out like that)
Your Project Life card is gorgeous, Mandy! The image is precious! Did you paint the cat at the top, so beautiful!
FURRtastic kitty cat make, such a sweet kitty!
Happy Creating & Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
Hahaha... that comic is me, too!
LOVE the kittens all peeking behind mom like the kids in the Sound of Music song!
Good to see you here again this year!
Hugs
I love the happy-ending story of Yassi, and this sweet little water color kitten design makes my heart melt.
Yassi is a beautiful kitty, and your card is so cute!
So glad Yassi found her way to your home and into your hearts. It's always a special feeling when we save a rescue cat. All of my cats have been rescues and they all brought a lot of love and joy into our home. They've all passed on now and even though it's been almost 3 years since we had to say goodbye to our last fur baby, I'm still not ready to get another one or 2 babes. Your card is beautiful and so is Yassi.
Your little kitty in a box is beautiful, Mandy! Casey came to us as an adult, we didn't know how old he was, but the vet estimated about 4 years. It makes you wonder what happened that they find themselves abandoned and unwanted. I'm happy that Yassi, like Casey, has a new forever home. They bring such joy into our lives. xx
cute image!
Hi, Mandy!.....
I laughed and laughed at the cartoon at the top of your post. Yep....that's me! Ha. So funny.
Love your Mama Cat painting with the kittens all peering out from behind their mommy. So cute! Being a Tux, Yassi might well have had a few calicos! I also love what you did with Ike's image of the very very young kitten in the box. What a precious image of a Baby Yassi!! (heart heart heart) It will be wonderful in one of your PL pages!
Thank you so much for joining in our Hop!! It's taking me a long time to visit everyone, but I am getting there!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Post a Comment