Tuesday, 27 October 2020

DAY 2: 2020 Cat Lovers Hop

 Day Two already!!!


So the game today is :

DAY 2 GAME - What weird thing(s) does your cat eat???

The prize for the game is a digital image is from  Ike's Art digital set 'It wasnt me'

                                                              Fleaz Navidad


Weeeeell, I'm sure cats are not weird to eat lizard (oh and she didnt! kinda), but more like what she does...

Yassi is intent on catching little lizards (skinks)  and she will run inside bellowing with the thing inside her mouth!  She doesnt kill the lizard, but it'll drops its tail... and she'll eat that!


The rest of the lizard - she gives to me (gift) and each time the lizards are okay other than dropped tails, so I'll scoop it up and while she is not watching - I'll put them back outside again! 

I've found a recovered one LOL!  (until next time!)


So its weird enough! 

-----------------------------------

The kitty project comes from my Flow Book for Paper Lovers, and it was nice and quick on this busy day!  

Arent they just sweet - I've made a scene :) 


Paper cut outs... cylinder-like.


                                                                          A bit of fun!

Hope you join in HERE


xx

27 comments:

Carole J said...

The paper cut out are so pretty, Mandy! I like the cat hats the little people are wearing! xx

Suzanne H said...

That is a weird thing to eat - cats are weird. Love your paper creations and your cat background too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is weird about the tails only! LOL!!! I loveeeeeee those dolls ... so FUN!!!!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

These are so precious and fun; love them!
I think almost everything a cat does is weird! lol That's why cat videos are always the best.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh your paper cutouts are brilliant, they are so cute. Ohhh Im so glad I dont live anywhere that there are lizards to catch. Hazel (Didos) x

NanaConnie said...

Those are so cute, Mandy! I'[m hap0y to see that each cat on the paper cuts is being properly cuddled and loved. :-D

Jane Willis said...

Those are SWEET! I thought at first they were meant to be Mary and the Three Wise Men, bearing kitties instead of the usual gifts. Which sounds like a great idea to me - I'd much rather have a kitten than a box of myrrh.

Ashley Cortez said...

These are really neat and look like fun to make its so cute how they all have cat's on them, my nieces and nephews would love to make some of these

Vivian Foo said...

So adorable Cats projects!

LeslieT said...

Absolutely adorable! So happy to participate in the Cat Lovers Hop with you this year!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2

Fikreta said...

so aodrable projects!
Lizard is so cute!

Michele K. Henderson said...

My kitties do the same thing! Love your cat story!

Cindy Holmes said...

AWWWWWWW CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE cone projects! My cats like to have a little taste of whatever my hubby and I are having for dinner and sometimes for dessert too! HAHA!

Dina said...

These are so cute! I live in Florida and it is a daily occurrence to be gifted lizards and/or frogs. What is bad is when you find the tail, which means that somewhere in the house there is a tail-less lizard possibly alive! LOL! I think what you have in that photo is a salamander. We get those too. VERY cute image and sentiment!

Dina said...

Ha! I got my posts confused! Super cute set of kitty cones!

Lori Kobular said...

My Sonny eats watermelon!! He loves, but he will try anything and everything. I think it is an Orange cat thing! Your cones are adorable!

Karenladd said...

Oh, those little decorative cones are just adorable! I love the sweet details, and of course, the cats! What a fun craft and table decoration all year round.

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Those are so pretty! What a neat project! I've never seen anything like that! Love them!

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your decorations and your art work.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Mandy! I like how we get together once a year for this hop to share our love of kitties! Your little paper cut-outs are precious! What fun to make these! And very, very cute!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

FURRtastic kitty cat makes! Poor lizards! One of my cats has brought in a live snake and we found it wrapped around the toilet at 6am YIKES!
Happy Creating & Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

Laurie2cats said...

Adorable project - unique and fun!

SHartl said...

These paper decorations are so adorable...but the tail-less lizard...not so much, lol. What a hunter Yassi is!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your creations and those poor lizards! LOL! We used to live in a small place one time and we had 2 black cats. There were some mice and they had never seen real ones before. The small mice were chasing them and we were laughing, telling them their not supposed to chase you, you're supposed to chase them. We didn't have the heart to kill the mice, so we scooped them up in a container and brought them outside and went to work. I guess, they must have listened to us, because when we came home, we found 4 dead mice. Our little babes, had become mousers while we were at work. That was the end of our mouse problem. They never came into our home again.

Sue D said...

These are so fun.

Janis said...

Hi, Mandy!!.....That is soooooooo interesting abt the skinks and Yassi munching on the tails that they lose. I am totally intrigued with reptiles. Years ago one of my older kitties found a lizard in the house! How it got there, I have no idea. She carried it around with a weird howl muffled by her mouth being full. lol.. Hers did not drop its tail, but I was able to rescue the small creature and put it back outside.
I LOVE your adorable cone dolls. That set is so cute with all the kitties!! I always love seeing your super-creative off-the-page projects!!
Thanks so much for joining in our #2020CatLoversHop!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

ike said...

Oh, I LUV the cone cut-outs. Really super.
I'm glad your kitty doesn't eat all of the Skinks :-D
I have a cat that breaks into all the Bread. One of my old cats was obsessed with Olives :-D
Great to meet you at the Cat Hop.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog