Friday, 25 October 2019

Cat Lovers Hop Day 3

 
 
Isn't this the truth!!
 
------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Today was a roll call of kitties in alphabet order on
Janis' Her Peaceful Garden' blog in the comments and it moved quick swiftly - lots of fun!!
It stalled on 'Y' and I got an email prompt from Janis ... 'we need a 'Y'!!   And along came Yassi!  Problem solved! LOL!
 
Asleep in my lap..
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Another day completed in my Project Life album and another moment
in Yassi's life towards her new home.
Below is me trying to pat her and see how she would be, but she was so tentative and sad.. and when the lady explained why to me.... it was clear she needed love.  I raced home and got Hannah (and the cat carrier). Hannah said, 'Mum, get her'.  So the lady put her into our the carrier and I'm SURE Yassi thought 'Where am I going now'  She just seemed to glaze over.  My heart was breaking for her.  I kept promising that she will be okay, even happy in time.
 Hannah carried her to the counter, all paid and paperwork done.
Then packed into the car and to her new home :)
 
-----------------------------
 
Join in on the Cat Lovers hop
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meaghan's graduation!
It was a lovely ceremony
Smiles all round!!
 
Done and dusted!!
So proud! 
 
xx
 
 
 


19 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love hearing her story in another great page. Yanni is on her way to HAPPINESS! And Yay, Meaghan! Well, done! xxD

Arianna Barbara said...

Congrats to Meaghan!!!
Another beautiful story! Love Yassi and this page!!!

NanaConnie said...

Another fabulous page! Huge congrats to Meaghan. I know you are proud of her and rightfully so. :-D

Susan Renshaw said...

Another super post to read! Great page...

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, WELL DONE!!! So happy that Yassy has found a true-loving-forever home!!! :D
Your journal is a great idea and so beautifully realized! I saw also the previous post, other fab pages!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This page makes me so happy! But yet brings tears to my eyes as well, tears of joy that Yassi has found a forever home! Love your layout, Mandy! Big congrats to Meaghan! Well done all around!

LeslieT said...

Another gorgeous page! I'm really enjoying following your stories!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2

Becca Yahrling said...

Just like with Blackie, I love seeing your fabulous tale of Yassi. Such a wonderful keepsake! And congrats to Meaghan!!! Yay!!!

ike said...

So pleased you rescued your sweet kitty :-)
Congrats on Meaghan's graduation xx
Visiting your from the Cat Lovers Hop
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Brenda said...

A great page to commemorate a special day. I love stories with a happy ending.

Vivian Foo said...

Great share.

Karenladd said...

I so wish that I had taken more photos of my pets when I could. I didn't have a digital camera back then, and many of my attempts to take pictures of active pets were a total bust. I only have a few photos of each of my cats and only one of Bailey, who was a feral kitten and frightened of cameras. This layout is a great record of Yassi's homecoming!

Fikreta said...

thats so pretty page!

Janis said...

Huge congrats to Meaghan!! What a wonderful achievement. Proud day for Mum, too. A bright future is ahead.

Mandy, I love how you are chronicling Yassi's story. Each page entry is so full of heartfelt love....it really shines through. It's such a joy to know she has her forever home.
Thanks so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Suzanne H said...

I love it when my cat sleeps in the small of my back. So toasty!! Lovely layout.

Carole J said...

Another beautiful, photographic documentation of Yassi's journey to be with your family! Lovely photos.
Big congratulations to Megan. xx

Fiona said...

Lovely to see your scrapbook page - I used to be a volunteer for our local cat's protection and it was heartbreaking to see how scared some of the cats came into us but it was so rewarding when they found new homes. One found a home with me and my brood.

Eekers said...

Wow what a super creative and professional layout! So inspiring! Thanks for making this hop on the Cat Lover's Blog Hop so fun! #2019CatLoversHop
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Denise Bryant said...

Great page! Glad Yassi found you!