Had to look twice... it looks just like Yassi!
Day 2 Game - What annoying habit does your cat have?
Yassi decides to jump on top of the covers to chase a foot moving on under the covers in
the middle of the night! One night she wouldn't stop so put her outside
the door where she cried to come back in.... couldn't win! She's settled
down a little more now. Little monkey!
The other one is this:
And then she climbs on the table in front of my face and wont move so I can see the keyboard! LOL
--------------------------------------------

I'm trying also so hard to catch up on my Project Life album which is dreadfully behind!
A great place keeping me motivated is this wonderful hop!
Week 24
This is about what we know of Yassi's life....and our first glimpse of her.
She was taken into the RSPCA with her five kittens where she was spayed, microchipped and had her needles (the first few photos are from the RSPCA site). Once the same was done to her kittens and they were old enough, they were adopted out which left just her. She was so sad. But I found her!
See the black on her nose? I thought they might have been cancer spots, but no, her claws were so long (longest I've ever seen on a cat!!) that she would scratch herself cleaning her face! Her claws caught on everything - once they were clipped she was much happier, and those marks went away.
You can find all the Cat Lovers Hop details over
XX


21 comments:
Oh what a fab story! Love your page too :)
Adorable page and sweet story!!!
Aaaaw, I love Yassi! I love reading about her and how you found her at the RSPCA. I wish I had done a scrapbook of our kitties, right from the start. I started one on Snowie a few years ago but sadly never finished it. I really need to get back at it. What a joy it is to see these photos - I'm so happy she found a forever home with you! I'm aksi glad she got her claws trimmed!
I just hopped over from the Cat Lover's Hop and I love the journal. What a great idea. I've shared this on another blog, but our little cat loves to groom my husband's beard when we are in bed. It drives me crazy!
What a fun layout! Love all the details. The comic strip is purrfect!
An endearing album. I felt sad about Yassi's kittens being adopted away from her, though. Poor Mama cat!
Just goes to show you... you can pick your cats and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your cat's nose (nor should she pick her own). LOL! I'm sure she's glad you picked her!!
Again - an interesting post! Like the funnies and your page...
Love your post , Great page!
Oh, she is so gorgeous. Thank you for saving her and giving her a loving home :-) x
Gorgeous scrap page.
Yes - they can have annoying little habits can't they ? LoL I can never visit the bathroom alone LoL
Visiting from the Cat Lovers' Blog Hop.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Thanks for sharing your post I enjoy reading.
Lovely page! I'm so happy you found Yassi and gave her a god home. Sweet girl! xxD
I love that meme and the cartoon!!! Too FUNNY!!!!! And LOVING your page, LOVING that you documented how she came to your home!!!!
Great page, Mandy! I'm really enjoying tne funnies you have put at the top of your last 2 posts. Keep 'em coming. :-D
OMGosh, love your post and your page! What a sweet baby! <3
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2
I am so enjoying your Cat Hop posts, Mandy! Yassi is a real sweetheart and even her annoying habits are pretty cute...hehehehe... Your cat cartoons are hilarious...and so true!! Your scrap pages are fabulous. I always zoom in so I can read your journaling and see the photos close up. What a story you have to tell and you do it so well. It's so cool that you also use the Daily Game prompts to help document your experiences with Yassi. That makes me so happy.
Thank you so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
I started out as a scrapbooker years and years ago, but that has fallen by the wayside so I am always happy to see it when others keep it up. Even though you've fallen behind, I love what you've done with yassi's pages. The cat cartoons make this layout even more fun and I'm feeling inspired to FINALLY start on a few of my own pet layouts.
this is adorable layout page!
I found cat like yours outside and I bring him inside and give him food :)
now he came and ask food.
A lovely album page documenting how you became Yassi's mom! She's such a sweetie! I do feel so sad that her kittens were adopted and she was left behind, but she found her forever family and that's what matters most! xxx
Such a great page and so lovely to hear your cat's story, what a beauty!
Jenny x
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/
Great documentation! I wish we'd thought to take pics when we first saw Coco at the Petco adoption day event where she picked us to be her people!
Post a Comment