I've finally caught up!
I hope to today I'll be able to get out and about to visit blogs!
Thanks to everyone who have already visited and left lovely comments!
----------------------------------------------------------
DAY 4 GAME: Kitty Limericks, Haiku, Couplets, or Short Free-Form Poems
FUN!
Here's my little go! Yassi has come a long way from when we brought her home!
This little tuxedo of mine
Gets into her food all the time
We put it up high,
She aimed for the sky!
Then biscuits went on the fly!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Another day in the life of Yassi...
Once home, I had everything set up in the laundry so she felt safe and enclosed
As we found, she is very motivated by food! And went straight to it.
Once finished, Yassi wanted to explore - she wandered through the house. It was a cold day, and soon enough she found a spot next to me on the couch where I had my pillow (from my bed) earlier in the day - and she claimed it! And from that moment on - she was home.
You can find all the fun, prizes, sponsors
xx


19 comments:
Great journal page!
Love your journal page! And your poem!!
I am falling in love with Yassi. And the poetry was cool as well.
Adorable Yassi!!! She has understand immediately that she was safe and have a true HOME! :D Another great page!
Oh WOW, she came right to you the first day, that's so sweet! She claimed you right away as her person! Love your layout, such wonderful memories and Yassi is a beautiful girl! Love your poem too!
Purr-ecious girl! She really is a beauty. I got a kick out of your poem and your page is so sweet. She knew right away that this would be her furr-ever home. Now I'm all teary eyed. You're lucky she lets you take pix. I have so few of my kitties. xxD
OMGosh, this just warms my heart! Another awesome page! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2
Excellent pictures and a lovey scrap page. She is gorgeous.
Visiting you from the Cat Lovers' Hop.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Great poetry and love your journal page too.
My Bailey looked a lot like Yassi, except that he was a dark gray tuxedo cat. He had those same huge eyes and sweet expression though. I love the cat cartoons, story of Yassi, and your cat poem is a sweet touch as well.
Love your page!
This is simply wonderful! I love a layout with a lot of photos AND the story. Which is what they should be. Yassi is a beauty!
another wonderful page!
Your kitties are lucky! They've their own page! What a sweet thing!
Love your beautiful journal page and your adorable funny poem!!!
Oh, what a wonderful Yassi page, Mandy! She's just darling and clearly fell in love with her hew home right away. Love the poem and glad you shared it here. :-D
I'm so enjoying the story of Yassi.
Fun poem about your sweet Yassi!! I can see that exact thing happening. What a mess!! lol....
Love this next installment in Yassi's story. She felt so safe on your pillow beside you. Happy kitty. Happy Mandy. <3
Thank you so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Awww - this page is so beautiful! Seeing Yassi snuggle down next to you is precious! She is a darling! xx
Love these pics of Yassi! She's a happy girl!
Post a Comment