Be still my heart!
And of course remembered Blackie, but also to celebrate our new addition Yassi
It brings me to what happened yesterday...
I was working away at my computer and suddenly, behind me Yassi had jumped up (high) onto a window sill and sat next to the photo I have of Blackie...
so I thought this was a wonderful way to start the Day 1 off with this photo!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooops! I'm running late with my days!
(its already Day 3 over at the hop... but I'll catch up :) )
I'm late starting as I've flown to Queensland
(quite a way from Tasmania!)
to be with my eldest daughter Meaghan for her graduation of her second Masters Degree.
Its pretty exciting!
Sooooooo.....
I'm behind on the making of a project - however....
To quickly catch up....
I had made Yassi a little kitty quilt to go on her bed....
Here it is :)
She's a lucky kitty!!
Now... if you have a kitty and you need to join in....
WAIT till you see all the fun and prize that Janis from Her Peaceful Garden had organised!
Might see you there!!
xx

22 comments:
Ohhhhhhhh I just love that photo of her sitting next to Blackie!!! Mr. Dandy is still hanging in there ... we are hoping he will still be with us when Adam moves back next month! :)
So nice to see you at the Hop, Mandy! I will always remember Blackie from previous hops and I love this photo you've captured of both kitties together. Yes, Yassi is a lucky girl - I love the quilt you made her! Gorgeous!
Ooooh - congrats to your daughter.
Great kitty blanky :-D
Such a fab picture of your handsome cat. =^..^=
Visiting you from the Cat Lovers' Hop :-)
Hugz
IKE =^..^=
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog
Oh wow! Congrats to your daughter!!!
Love your fantastic project!!!
Fabulous pic and good to see you, Mandy! Love the quilt for your new additiona and congrats to your daughter. Safe travels. xxD
Very pretty kitty quilt!
Congratulations to your daughter, what an amazing achievement! I hope you all enjoy the celebrations. Your project looks very cosy and I love the photo of your two cats, so beautiful. Jenny x
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/
Both Blackie and Yassi are beautiful... Love that is a fabulous way to start the day.. Love the blanket you made .. I bet Yassi loves it too. =^-^=
Awww, your new kitty is so sweeeet! And puuurdy, too!
Love the quilt and I'll bet she does as well. :-)
Congratulations to your daughter. Your Yassi is one lucky cat. Great photo too!
Oh, Mandy... That photo of Yassi next to Blackie's picture is such a very special way to start your Hop posts for this year. It brings a tear or two to my eye. So very touching. Thank you for sharing that amazing moment with us.
Love that you made a quilt for your little darling Yassi!! This looks so warm and snuggly....and most importantly, easy to wash!! lol... We all know how vital that is. The kitty print is adorable. I'm sure she will quickly make it her own.
Thank you so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Aww... purrecious!
I'm so sorry for the loss of your cat.
Beautiful photo.
You made so nice quilt.
Enjoyed reading your post! Congrats to your daughter! LOVE the quilt!
Great quilt. Congrats to your daughter.
I absolutely LOVE your kitty blanket! Congrats to your daughter and thanks for sharing the kitty pics! This is my first year participating in the Cat Lovers Hop - we have eight fur babies (Poopie, Molly, Jack, Walter, Tigger, Milo, Dusty and Mocha Latte) that we love to the moon and back! I'm so happy to see you here also and have the chance to visit your blog!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2
Oh, what a precious little quilt, Mandy! Love the kitty fabric. Isn't it great to see so many of us in the Cat Lovers Hop?
Aww - the photo of Yassi with Blackie's photo is precious! Yassi is beautiful - most of my cats have been tuxedos. She's also a luck girl to have a beautiful new quilt with cute kitties playing with balls of wool. Its adorable, Mandy. Congratulations to your daughter! xx
I love quilts and thought for some time about making cat quilts (combining 2 loves into 1). Unfortunately, I never got the hang of placing a border on a quilt, but I still love the idea of quilts for cats. Yassi and her quilt makes two cuties!!
I remember the layouts you did of Blackie in previous cat lover hops and it's wonderful to see what Yassi is up to. That kitty quilt is just adorable and looks so comfy
Love that little kitty quilt! Yassi is beautiful!
I love the photo as well as that great quilt you made!!! Welcome to your new kitty! :)
Post a Comment