Saturday, 5 October 2019

Cat Lover Hop 2019

 
Don't faint! LOL
I'm back after taking a break.
The last two years have been so busy with my business- it suddenly out of the blue..... grew!
I'm still managing it, but I have retirement as a tiny little light at the end of long tunnel on the horizon.  Just got a little more time to go and then I will be truly back!
 
So why am I suddenly here?
Weeeeell, I cannot miss the Cat Lovers' Hop for the 5th year in a row!
 
 
Last year's hop was so cathartic as I  managed to scrap and document about
 my darling 18yr old ex-feral Blackie who had passed in May of 2018
 
 
And after being without a cat for a year, my heart could not take it anymore and
Yassi came into my life. Sweet, sweet about 2 1/2yr old rescue kitty from our local
 shelter. She is an absolute little treasure and other than me going to work,
 we are inseparable.  Yes she walks on a lead!! So smart!
 
So if you'd like to join in with the fun which also includes prizes....
then
you need to sign up
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh Yassi looks lovely, our fur baby's are a part of the family and the hole they leave is unfillable but a new baby to love helps so much.. I had to say goodbye to my little doggie a few weeks ago She got to 15 but was not well and I had to make that awful decision.. I miss her so much.. I am sure Yassi will have many wonderful adventures with you!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yassi is so cute!!!! And I miss Blackie too! xoxo :)

Janis said...

Mandy...I am so thrilled about your new kitty and look forward to meeting her more during the Cat Lovers Hop. Thank you so much for posting my badge and blogging about the Hop. Your dedicated participation means so much to me!! (I LOVE that you have all the badges on your sidebar!!!)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com