Wednesday, 2 December 2020

December Daily 2020 - Covers


The December Daily covers are done!!  :) 


I had a choice of one side blue, other side grey,



I went with the grey :)  and put some mismatched Thickers fonts in pink and pastels together.

How old is the pearl and diamante Prima stickers... OLD! 

Some handmade fabric and button flowers - a few sequin stars..

And as much as I try to keep it 'clean and tidy'  the grunge part of me just cant help but grunge it ... I tried, truly I did.  Then thought... just a little bit, then it just suddenly became a lot.  

(A bit overworked - should have left it alone but oh well - its done.)

 


New moto is -  Done is better than perfect...

And - use up old 'stuff'! 


See how I go! 


xx

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING those flowers!

Be peres said...


How beautiful the cover, I loved it. I liked the blog and I'm already following. https://beperes.blogspot.com/

Adam Mahmoud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
شركة تنظيف منازل said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
شركة تنظيف منازل said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.