Oh my goodness, how quickly December came and went...
and here we are into January 2018!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'm hoping that 2018 will be the year time slows down and is more relaxed.
It's also time to try and get those December Dailys finished.
And having some quiet time, I've been able to have some creative fun with mine
(very big grin!)
My December Daily is coming along towards that finish line now that
day 25 is complete.
Here are some more snippets to show you from
Visit
so see the more photos and how too's

xx




2 comments:
I finished mine this past weekend and will be posting early next week! :) I am off to see yours!!!!!
Yes December is now slowly getting pushed into the back ground and 2018 is galloping along!! I hope this year will be quieter, but alas methinks it is going to be busier than ever with daughter in year 12 and all that brings.... sigh.. anyhooo your DD pages look great... I shall pop over and have a betterer look! Have a good week ahead!
Post a Comment