Over at SCRAP THERAPY
Your challenge is to -
Scraplift a layout of one of the current Scrap Therapy's Designers... All have given full permission
You only have to pick a LO as inspiration!
Scraplift a layout of one of the current Scrap Therapy's Designers... All have given full permission
You only have to pick a LO as inspiration!
I've chosen
Julie
This LO has always caught my eye!!
Here's my interpretation
Products used:
MME-The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine - Hello Wishes Paper(reverse side)
Prima Resin Windows
MME Stella & Rose Hazel Blue Trim
MME Stella & Rose Mabel Blue Trim
Prima Natures Garden Flutterbits
Lilybeedesign Alpha
Gesso and Glimmermist
4 comments:
Great take on the scraplift! I love the original and yours! Looks like I need to make my way over to ScrapTherapy. Could be LOADS of inspiration over there! The paint drips are my favorite detail of the layouts!
This is BEAUTIFUL Mandy!! LOVING the drips of paint and loveeeeeeeeee the frame!!!!
your lo is amazing, love the details, wow I love this!
A fabulous lift Mandy, i love those paint drips too... well done..
Post a Comment