Pop in to get the full directions and products here to create this layout
Gingham paper is irresistable! Do you like to layer? Its a great way to use up your favourite scraps!
Gingham paper is irresistable! Do you like to layer? Its a great way to use up your favourite scraps!
There's some ideas on masking and using dabbers... and an idea on negative space with lettering too.

xx
5 comments:
This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeee all the distressed layers and LOVING the way you used the MME banners!!!!
Saw this up...really love that gingham paper... & love how you've done the title:):):)
Looks gorgeous.. I love the gingham paper!
Such a great page, Mandy! It has me thinking about some lovely pink gingham trim I haven't used yet....hmmmm....might need to find some time to do that this weekend. Love, as always, the beautiful ways you use paint, gesso and distressing! Fabulous feminine page!
Ooooh....how lovely! I love the distressed layers! And sweet colours! :)
Post a Comment